Monday, November 19, 2012

New Video By Snordelhans: Rage!!!!

As I stated in yesterday's weekly rant... I am pissed off by what I see happening in Gaza, and especially the hell that the criminal state of Israel is about to unleash against the helpless citizens holed up there in what is basically an open air prison camp.   I am astounded that there has not been more outcry from people everywhere around the world against the criminal and psychopathic state of Israel that has every intention of marching into Gaza and wiping out the entire population of 1.7 million innocent people.  It will be a mass genocide such that the world has not seen in a while, and most of the world's governments will just turn a blind eye and continue to kiss their Jewish masters' asses.   It is pathetic!

For right now, I want to present the newest video by Patrick Willis, aka "Snordelhans" that gives a great video presentation of what the people of Gaza are presently enduring from Israeli brutality.  Here is that video, entitled "Rage!!!!" for everyone to see for themselves, and I do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:



NTS Notes:  I could not have picked a better poem for this video.  "Rage" by Welsh poet: Dylan Thomas, is perfect for the images presented!

And for those who do not know the words to "Rage", I have them here:



Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
Do not go gentle into that good night. 
Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.



I for one am definitely full of rage seeing and knowing what will happen to innocent people and the fact that most governments will turn a blind eye to slaughter.   But hey, as usual, it seems that Jewish lives are once again worth far more than those of Gentiles!

More to come

NTS

No comments: