Wednesday, November 28, 2012

John Friend's Truth Militia Broadcast For Monday, November 26th, 2012

I have been friends with John Friend for sometime now, and fully support his work over at John Friend's Blog (www.johnfriendsblog.blogspot.com).    I did, however, miss listening to his show on Truthmilitia Radio (www.truthmilitia.com) live on Monday, due to family matters.   I was finally able to listen to it today on the archives, and it was fabulous.

I want all of my own readers to take the time to listen to John's Truth Militia Radio broadcast for Monday.  He has a very special guest, Thomas Goodrich, who wrote a very interesting book: Hellstorm, The Death Of Nazi Germany, 1944-1947.  In this audio telecast, that I have the link to of course, he talks with John in detail about how the Allied forces first murdered countless German civilians in their aerial bombing of German cities, and then describes in detail the infamous "Eisenhower Death Camps" of post war Germany that saw millions of innocent Germans die due to starvation.    Here is that audio link, and I do have my comments and thoughts to follow:

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/4/062/show_4062805.mp3

NTS Notes:  I have put up several articles in this blog about the infamous and brutal Eisenhower Death Camps that saw the mass murder of millions of Germans.

The facts are, readers, that the Eisenhower Death Camps were a REAL Holocaust, and has been hidden from our history books on purpose.  It shows again how the victors write the history books!

I must also state that the aerial bombing of defenseless German cities was also an act of cold blooded murder that is never discussed in our history books as well.   We must not forget about how the British and Americans purposely bombed the unarmed and defenseless city of Dresden in March 1945 that cost the lives of some 500,000 civilians!

Again, at some point in the near future, John will hopefully have me on his show as well.  If and when that happens, I will let all of my readers know ahead of time so they can tune in... Stay tuned..

More to come

NTS

5 comments:

mary sullivan said...

http://rt.com/files/banners/west-bank-rally-live/iadcc0438b3cb2436ec8dde4427813191_west-bank-rally-live.jpg

harper becomes famous in Palestine

Anonymous said...

John Friend is a racist(seriously, not like how zionists use that term. Friend actually is racist) piece of trash who is almost certainly working for the jewish supremacists by acting like a common white supremacist tool. His objective is to smear the truth movements by association. You're better than this NTS. Friend is a fraud.

Northerntruthseeker said...

"Anonymous".. I do not agree.. I have had many personal talks with John Friend,and he absolutely is NOT a racist!

If to call the true enemy of all mankind out the way that John does is not being racist or hateful, but it is to call a spade a spade.

If John Friend is a "racist" then you may as well call me a "racist" as well.

And to smear the "truth movements" is troubling.. Considering that I look upon the so called "truth movement" itself as a fraud. The Jewish interests have already hijacked much of the alleged truth movement for their own interests, and I personally try to stay away from that group.

That is why I call those who point directly at the trouble makers and keep on them for their crimes against humanity the "real truth movement".

White supremacy? Doubt that... You must remember that one of the goals of the Jewish power elite is to DESTROY the Caucasian race which they picture as their real threat against their interests. That is fact, and has nothing to do with "white supremacy" or "racism"....

I hold John Friend in high regard therefore, and will continue to link to his work.

"Smearing the movement" comes from other sources, and has been used against people such as myself to try to keep us from gaining a true following.

Look closely at the true racists and haters of this world before you start to drop such allegations. Our entire history is a big fat lie and now we are understanding that those in history that have been labeled as "racists" and "haters" were absolutely right all along. It is those who make those allegations that ARE THE REAL RACISTS AND HATERS!

Anonymous said...

All good disinfo has lots of truth in it. John Friend is right to call out the jewish supremacists for the true "haters" they are. But the purpose of him and those like him is to make that truth poison to others by engaging in obvious racist tactics themselves.

Have you not read some of his comment sections? Now he cant be held accountable for every comment on his site and Im not saying that. But its clear he agrees with the ugliest comments there, much of his posted content in fact makes that clear. John uses the same tactics as the jewish supremacists. He is them. They are him. I would be shocked if hes not getting paid to smear the REAL truth movement with his own supremacist rhetoric. I mean, other than disinfo tools Prothink who are currently paying him to do what he does.

Northerntruthseeker said...

In that regards, you could consider me as being a "disinfo agent" as well....

I do not see the point of continuing this circular argument... I have no problems in John Friend's material. If people call him "racist" for his calling out the true villains on this planet, then I would say that the trouble does not lie with John, but with those who cannot handle the truth.

IF there ever is any verifiable proof that John, or any of the others that I do associate with, are "disinfo agents", then I remove all links to their material immediately. I would expect the same from them if they ever came across verifiable proof that I was a "disinfo agent"!

To this day, I have yet to see anything from John that shows him to be other than sincere in his efforts...If you or anyone has some proof of him being dishonest or insincere, then please forward me the information immediately!

And about Mike Delaney and Prothink....I have not talked with Mike personally for years, but still take a look at Prothink sites periodically..

I am also shocked that I was left out of "Delaney's list" in his latest video showing the power of the real truth movement. But I am glad, because I prefer to stay under the radar and just continue to plug away....