Sunday, October 21, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, October 21st, 2012

It is Sunday, and of course it is time for my weekly rant...

I have long been criticized for not taking a firmer stance on the issue of the so called "Holocaust" and I figured this was as good a time as any for clearing the air...

Most of my readers are aware that I live in Canada, and they are also aware that Canada imposed some horrific draconian "Hate Crime" laws back in the mid-1970's, thanks primarily to criminal Jewish interest groups that control the Canadian Government.   As a result, anyone that questions the validity of the so called "Holocaust" of World War II runs the risk of serious jail time.  To me, to impose such laws means that there is definitely something that they want to keep hidden!

I only need to turn to what happened to a great patriot, Ernst Zundel, who's only crime was to question the "6 Million" number that had long been hammered into peoples' minds as the amount of Jewish people that were "exterminated" in so called "gas chambers".  Zundel had to face a kangaroo court here in Canada several times, and eventually was imprisoned in Germany for his stance that the "6 Million" number did not make any sense.   Therefore ANYONE living here in Canada that tries to claim the "Holocaust" as a falsehood runs serious risk from a BS Canadian law system, also run  primarily by Jewish interests...

Even though my own research into the so called "Holocaust" does show some very serious inconsistencies with the official story, I will not put those findings into articles in this blog.  I do not want the Canadian thought police banging down my door wanting to take me away for questioning official dogma.  Instead I have always linked to other researchers and ask readers to go and look at their findings and judge for themselves about the validity of what has always been claimed and shoved down peoples' throats for years....

One thing that I have gone after is the shysters that have been making money off of lying about their involvement in the "Holocaust".   One person that I particularly have no qualms in calling a fraud is Elie Wiesel.   To me, and from all of the research that I have poured over, this clown was NEVER at a German "Concentration Camp" as he has always claimed, but instead wrote a totally bogus and fraudulent piece of fictional garbage called "La Nuit".   Sadly, that piece of crap has been made mandatory reading in many school curiculums, and the fraudster, Elie Wiesel, has long been hailed as a great "Holocaust survivor" and hero!

We also have the other tales by other shysters, such as the woman who swallowed and defecated diamonds during her stay in a German prison camp, as well as the two who made millions of dollars with their false claim of finding love through barbed wire in another camp.   And of course we have the ridiculous story of a survivor who escaped a camp and spent a year and a half living with wolves!  If anyone actually uses a bit of critical thinking, then they too can see how outlandish and ludicrous these tales truly are.

The reason why I go after the fraudsters is obvious... These clowns have made countless MILLIONS off of the suffering of those who were actually there in those camps.   The survivors and the victims of these camps deserve to have these criminals exposed for their lies, and I have long called on many Jews to also fight against those who lie and tarnish the memories of those who really suffered...But I do not see many of them coming forward and fighting against these fraudsters, but instead they SUPPORT THEM!   My question then becomes... WHY???   Why not stop the liars that are making money off of those who actually suffered???  Is the belief in supporting fellow tribe members, even when they do blatant criminal acts, that strong?  I wonder....

Some have commented that a fellow Canadian, "Zioncrimefactory" has shown no fear in going after the truth about the "Holocaust".... I say he is indeed walking a fine line right now, and I do wish him luck.   I seriously do not want to see that young man suffer any dire consequences for his exposures of the truth..... I will not take the hardline approach that he has taken, but instead ask people to carefully look at evidence and decide for themselves what is the truth.   That approach may seem slower and leaves many people losing patience, but it is much safer and allows everyone to judge and think for themselves...It takes time to change peoples' perceptions, considering all the years of brainwashing from false media and a fraudulent education system!

And we have the case of Arthur Topham, a proud honest Canadian who has long had an uphill battle against Canadian authorities, and was again recently back in the news here again fighting against the truly criminal Canadian justice system.   And what was Arthur Topham's only crime?  His crime was telling the truth, which does not sit well with the Jewish elite in control of Canada.  It does seem that again as I have long stated Canada is no longer a free nation, but only answers to criminal Jewish interests.

OK... To close off my rant about the "Holocaust"....Yes, I have read Lasha Darkmoon's latest work at www.darkmoon.me, and I do agree that Iran's primary weapon against Israel is not their non-existent nuclear weapons, or that the Western Jewish controlled media has always falsely stated that President Ahmadinejad wanted to "wipe Israel off the map"... Instead, it lies in exposing the truths about the "Holocaust".   The truth is simple... If the "Holocaust"is finally revealed to everyone as a massive lie and scam, then Israel's days are indeed numbered.  Therefore, that article by Lasha Darkmoon does make for some excellent AND essential reading, and I do recommend that everyone take a real close look at that amazing article.....AND look at some of the comments, especially those by John Kaminski.

I see that the NATO/Israeli attempts to destroy Syria are still not going as these criminals planned... The world is finally realizing that Assad was right all along, and that these so called "rebels" are nothing more than US/Israeli controlled puppets, who are out killing innocent Syrian civilians, and now even threatening Lebanon!    But the criminals in the United States still will not stop in trying to have Syria go the way of Libya, because they have now moved the very ancient USS Enterprise (CVN65) to the Mediterranean Sea off of the coast of Syria.   That move may be for the US and NATO to impose their criminal "no fly" zone over Syria.    I am honestly glad that the Russians are not supporting the lies of NATO/US/Israel, and are firmly behind their Syrian ally.

We see the economic situation in Europe still at the verge of total collapse.  Spain is in total disarray with its citizens on the streets in protest, while the Greeks are again taking to the streets against the criminal Rothschild imposed "Austerity" measures. I still cannot figure out WHY these nations, and all others, have not looked at the Icelandic model, where Iceland told these criminal fraud banksters to take their austerity and shove it up their asses!   I seriously would like all of my European readers to tell their governments absolutely NO to any "austerity".   It is better to live in freedom than to accept the slavery imposed by these criminal Jewish bankers...

As in my previous rants, I look upon the upcoming American Presidential "elections" as a complete joke.   I wonder if the American people have become that dumbed down when they will actually choose between two outright criminal Israeli ass kissers for the leadership of their once proud nation? Honestly, I am troubled that more and more American people, that actually are considering casting a vote, have not looked hard at some of the very valid third parties that do not suck up to Israel, or have not considered spoiling their ballots by writing in "NO CONFIDENCE".   The people of the United States must take a stand, or they will see another 4 years of sucking up to Jewish interests and the strong possibility of World War III shortly after this coming November...

I have always been asked why I have not done many "upgrades" to this site... Honesty, I have been extremely busy these last few months with a heavy work schedule, major family concerns, and needing to take it more easy on myself.  I started doing this blog for one purpose, and that was to get as much truthful information out to everyone.   Sure, I could attract a bigger audience with more bells and whistles, but that is not my style.... But I am always open for suggestions on revamping and changing things up, so feel free to comment and give me any ideas!

Well, I guess that is enough for this rant.... But in closing, I will add my usual tidbits about other happenings around the world.... I see that the Israeli government has been pushing for full annexation of their illegal settlements in the occupied West Bank into Israel itself.  I have long said that the criminal state of Israel wants ALL of Palestine, and they will eventually have it all and cast off all of the Palestinians as refugees.  Therefore the only choice the proud Palestinians have is to fight back....The Fukushima disaster is still ongoing with no end in sight.  There have been reports again coming out that officials do not even know the EXACT(!) locations of the melted cores.  That is very alarming, and leads to further speculation that the cores have melted right through the containment into the ground below.  Is there still a chance of a "China Syndrome"?  I really wonder.... My friend Whitewraithe (www.pragmaticwitness.com) has been busy with both personal family and work issues, and therefore has not yet done any of her own material here at this site.  We have also been discussing projects including podcasts, but they have been delayed due to her work and personal issues.  They are still in the works, so stay tuned......No new news from the Kardashian front, and all I can say is, thank goodness!  However, I have come across an equally disturbing American trash show called "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" on the US based Learning Channel.   I do question the mentality of the American public at times when they actually watch such garbage.....

More to come

NTS











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your approach is a sensible one (regarding discussions of the holocaust) inasmuch as the present body politic is unable to digest truthful discussions and the overwhlming fraud and collective brainwashing run so deep.
Making something illegal is often because it is desired and threatens the conventions. In the case of the holocaust, gulags or Maoist doctrine, there can be no free thought, because the point of the exercise is control and brainwashing.
Keep up the great work, stay out of the crosshairs of the criminals and continue to educate the unwashed until the collective conscience is raised. Those who outlaw speech, are petrified of its truthfulness- they have so much to hide. Too much of the criminality is rationalized by the forensically challenged narrative that serves as the holocaust. It is the root of power and it must be protected at all costs. Thus, the hate speech legislation, the attack on anyone who attempts to provide a more supportable historical narrative, because it threatens a house of cards of untold criminality.

Anonymous said...

Who and or what is the canadian jewish elite, and ow do they manifest their power?

Northerntruthseeker said...

The Canadian Jewish Elite?

Look no further than the Bronfmann family out of Toronto that has a huge influence on Canadian politics..

And we cannot forget the strong arm of the JDL in Canada that has huge money support for rich Jews including the Aspers...

And you can dig into the rich Jewish families behind the B'nai B'rith that absolutely runs Ottawa and Parliament...

Thats for starters.... I could compile a list of them and others that buy politicians and control the Canadian federal government...

Those are for starters...