Friday, October 5, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Laid Up For A Few Days...

I have been laid up for the last two days with what appears to be either a severe cold, or even Influenza symptoms.... Only now have I actually spent the time to do some reading of what has been really happening in the real world via the alternative media....

It does appear that I caught what ever I am suffering from my son, who caught it himself in his High School.   He was sick for 6 days, and I am hoping that I am able to recover much sooner... I am hoping that I am back to my normal self in the next day or two....

I do appreciate everyone's patience.  In the meantime, as before, take the time to view material from other real truth seekers and friends of mine who I have listed as the "Finest Bloggers That I Know"  in the left hand column of this blog.  You will not be disappointed!

Again, thanks for your continued reading, and your patience....And of course, as usual...

More to come

NTS







5 comments:

Passionate Pragmatist said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery my dear friend. Let me hear from you when you're better.

Oh, and I guess I should take this time to post a few articles for you if I can get a break from my two precocious grandsons.

If you haven't posted anything by tomorrow I will make a special point to do so in your absence.

Feel better soon,

WW~

t.st.w said...

its hard to leave comments here ...they dont stick but i would like for you to consider linking a very fine site by aotp at

http://americanalliance.wordpress.com/

incog has him on his blog roll ..by the way nts your site is excellent
t.st.w

John Friend said...

Get well soon old buddy! I expect to read a Sunday rant this weekend!

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy the long weekend.

Our nation may have a lot of problems at this time, but we still have a lot to give thanks for.

BuelahMan said...

Get Well!