Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Video By Snordelhans: NWO Is Dead On Arrival

I came across an interesting video that I wanted to share in an article here with my own readers. It comes from Patrick Willis, aka "Snordelhans" and is entitled: "NWO Is Dead On Arrival".  

First, I have that video right here for everyone to view for themselves, and I do have my usual thoughts and comments to follow:

NTS Notes: The fact is that with everyone finally beginning to wake up to the real criminals who are out for world domination, the goals of this "New World Order" are definitely becoming increasingly unattainable.

My biggest fear is that since we are dealing with a bunch of crazed lunatics, psychopaths, and perverts, that once these lunatics finally realize that they are unable to gain world dominion, they may not go down without first doing some serious harm to everyone on this planet and possibly to the planet itself.   Taking billions of innocent people down with them is not therefore out of the question.

More to come



Biker said...

this video has been removed!

Northerntruthseeker said...

Saw that, but fear not, for Snordelhans has reposted the video and removed the so called material flagged by a Jewish prick....