Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Propaganda Video Portrays False Image Of Fukushima!

I have been busy over the last few days with work related issues, that have taken up most of my day, and have left me exhausted at night!.   It therefore has been hard to get articles up into this blog, so please bare with me...I have a lot of catching up to do....

I came across a most troubling video just today, that I found to be outright revolting.  It is a pure piece of propaganda lies, entitled: "Conveying Fukushima Today Through International Exchange Activities", that comes courtesy of Youtube user: "PrefFukushima".   This video portrays a false image of Fukushima by using American exchange students to state that everything is "fine" in Fukushima, when in fact everything is absolutely dangerous and outright deadly.    I have that video right here for everyone to see for themselves, and I do have my own thoughts and comments to follow:




NTS Notes: After watching this piece of pure trash, I knew that it belonged in this blog, where I would take the time to trash it thoroughly.

Honestly, I cannot understand why any American parent would send their children to a region that is actually deadly to human health.  The Fukushima area is inundated with deadly Plutonium that was released into the immediate environment around the failed reactors for miles around.  Plutonium at only 2 micrograms is deadly to humans, and has a half-life of some 40,000 years.   These American high school students were walking around that prefecture, inhaling the radioactive laced air, and eating the food that the officials falsely claim is "safe"???  I don't think so....These children have unwittingly exposed themselves to deadly amounts of radioactive materials and they may soon suffer from radiation poisoning or Cancer sometime in the near future as a result.

The Japanese officials are definitely continuing the lie that there is no "danger" from the deadly results of the Fukushima meltdowns, and they have used these American children as gullible guinea-pigs to sell that lie to the world.   The fact is that the entire region around Fukushima should have been evacuated immediately, because it is actually uninhabitable, and will be for at least the next thousand years at least.

Again, this is a pure piece of pure propaganda garbage.   It definitely saddens me that these American students do not know what they have done, and they may pay the penalty themselves in their later lives.

More to come

NTS




No comments: