Sunday, August 5, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, August 5th, 2012

First, I want everyone to be aware that I have again come under fire for my articles... In a very disturbing email that I received the other day, an individual who writes some very good reports that I  have referred to in my own articles, has come out and accused me of "stealing" his material!  On top of that, he has said that I am somehow in violation of the "Fair Use" policies by claiming material written by others as my own (!).   I was absolutely astounded, and contacted some individuals immediately to verify if this individual has any validity to his claims.  They checked over the articles in question, and one actually laughed... He said that I was in no way in violation, and I gave full credit for the original material to the original author in the article in question..Therefore I am honouring the terms of the "Fair Use" policies.   I have come to the conclusion that this individual, who I will NOT name, is either blowing off some steam or has serious issues himself...

I have never ever claimed any material taken from other sources as my own, and always give credit to the original writers and the source of the material.  Honestly, I think that the individual who is complaining is ridiculous in his assertions, and is somehow missing the key point in all this... We are ALL trying to get the message out to everyone about what ails this world. I am not in this for any financial gain or personal glory, period, and always say to everyone to take any material available her, and spread it around to others.... I sometimes wonder about some writers though, and the possibility that they are in it for financial gain only  and care not about the importance of the message they are conveying!

With that said, on to other issues... I see that there are serious questions arising from the financing behind the London Olympics.   We see articles coming out about how the great financial gain that the city of London was to get from these games is no where in sight.   Lets be honest here.... What did they expect with all the hefty security measures and the constant fear of spectator safety at these games?  People are not going to go to outrageously priced venues and have to experience the hyped up security measures.... Why bother?   The result has been huge venues with an amazing amount of empty seats.

Another thing about the London Olympics... The cost of these games will be enormous.  The initial projections of the costs were somewhere in the 5-10 billion dollar range, but now that amount has been found to be a real laugher.  The real cost has now ballooned to somewhere in the 35-40 billion dollar range, and that does not include lost revenues from lack of spectators or spectator spending!    The last Olympic Games in Vancouver, 2010, cost the province of British Columbia here in Canada billions of dollars beyond the original estimates, and that province will still be paying that debt for years to come. London will be no different, and the cost to the people of the UK will be felt also for years to come as well.

OK, yes, I got suckered into watching some of the Olympic events in London... I will admit it....Call it wanting to see how well my own country, Canada, has been doing.  You cannot help but watch some of the games, when most of the sports networks on the Talmudvision up here is blaring them 8-12 hours daily!   

We also see the rampant cheating taking place in these Olympic Games.   I still cannot figure out how a 16 year old Chinese swimmer blows away the field in her gold medal race, and even outpaces the best time by most male swimmers in the same race.  Nope, no cheating there....  And we have seen the absolutely horrendous cheating taking place in some of the other events, including of all things...Badminton.   I am surprised that there have not been more allegations of cheating made, but the fact is that EVERYONE cheats.    Politics of certain nations and national pride takes precedence in many of these games, and it has ruined the idea of the Olympic spirit of fair play.....It almost makes some events unbearable to watch at times...

While the world is distracted by the London Olympics, I see that the criminals in both the US and Israel are gearing up for their next little war against Syria, and have been supplying their nice little "rebel" army of mercenaries with advanced weapons in their fight against the Syrian army.   Even that fraud and criminal that calls himself the President of the United States, Barry Soetoro, came out recently and admitted that he ordered these weapons for these mercenaries.   But I need to ask... Is not the blatant calling for the arming of a group of invaders an act of war against Syria?   I really cannot understand how the American people are putting up with this outrage?

And, we have the Jewish controlled media going absolutely overboard with the constant rhetoric of how "evil" Assad, the president of Syria, is, and how these bought and paid for "rebel" mercenaries are out to "free" Syria from Assad's "tyranny".    Anyone with any common sense can really smell the BS here.   We have seen independent reports about the real truths about these so called "rebels" have actually been on a murderous campaign against Syrian civilians, and that the Syrian army has been out to end their campaign of death and destruction.  I have always leaned towards this as being the real truth and not the BS promoted by the liars in our governments and media.

While the world is rushing headlong into more illegal and unjust wars, and the London Olympics is used as a diversion, we have some amazing allegations surfacing about the LIBOR scandal that started in the UK several months back.   Readers, it does appear that we are talking about a scandal in the 300+ TRILLION dollar range.   And of course, we find that the criminals behind this huge scandal are of the criminal tribe out for world enslavement.  What are the odds??

It does puzzle me again about the total lack of reporting on the Jewish controlled mainstream media on this earth shaking LIBOR scandal.  But again, if you consider what tribe of criminals controls our media and governments, and what tribe is behind the LIBOR scandal, it all makes sense... Tribe members have always protected other tribe members, no matter how criminal they may be!

I have had a very danger thought going through my head in the last few months, and I wanted to share it here... What if this rush to war is a means of preventing the seriousness of the LIBOR scandal from ever coming to light?   What better way to distract and prevent this scandal from blowing up, than to have the world propelled into a new war?   It is a scary thought, but considering we are looking at TRILLIONS of dollars stolen from everyone world wide in this scandal, I would not put it past these criminals at all....

I really wish I could give some good news about the still continuing deadly situation in Fukushima Japan, but there is none.    New reports have come up recently showing how TEPCO purposely tried to prevent the real dangers from this disaster from coming out.    I have said for over a year that they have been lying to the people of Japan all along, and I stand by that claim.  Now it shows that I and others that have long been pushing for everyone to go after these criminals for the real truth have been proven correct all along...

Beyond the finger pointing at TEPCO for their unwillingness to tell the truth, we still have the problems with those failed reactors.    Right now there has still been little progress made to alleviate the problems, and these melted cores are still spewing out massive amounts of radiation into the atmosphere and the surrounding environment near the plant.    I have said that the entire world should stop their petty bickering and their push for stupid wars, and concentrate on fixing this real life threatening problem immediately.    But good luck to that...

Gregg Kalina will be on the Charles Giuliani "Truth Hertz" show, over Oracle Broadcasting (www.oraclebroadcasting.com), at 7am CDT, this Wednesday, August 8th, to debate with a Apollo believer, the entire fraud of the Apollo moon landings.   It will be a very lively debate, and I do recommend that many of my own readers take the time to listen live, or over the archives at Oracle Broadcasting later...

Several friends and fellow real truth seekers have asked me for my opinion about the recent "new" pictures that NASA released showing the alleged Apollo landing sites... I have to laugh... Has anyone ever seen such a poor case of photoshopping in all their lives?  Black blotches where the supposed flag and the Lunar Rover are supposed to be?  Give me a break.   With no atmosphere and modern corrections for pixelation, those devices should be clear as day.  But again, NASA has to lie and cover their evil tracks by selling us a load of BS through blotchy and very suspect images.... It does appear that even after 43 years, that many are still clinging to the lie that we actually put men on the moon, when all that anyone has to do is use critical thinking and realize that it was as impossible then as it is now even with advancements in technology.    Bottom line... NASA is continuing to con the world...

One final thing... How can any American with any intelligence vote for either of those Israeli kiss-assers, Willard Romney, or Barry Soetoro, to be their next President?    We have seen over the last two weeks such blatant kissing of Israeli and Jewish butt by these two clowns that it can make anyone sick...   If these two idiots love Israel so much, do us all a favour, and get in the first planes out of the US and go and live there!   America needs leadership that actually cares always about the American people first.. Not about a nation that has again and again done nothing for the US, other than attack it and ruin it at every chance it gets...

Well, thats it for now... I will close up with some last tidbits.... The world economic situation is getting worse and worse by the day, and I do estimate that we will see a full collapse come this Autumn. The criminals in charge of our horrific economic system will definitely want a distraction very soon, possibly a new world war, to either attempt to prevent that collapse, or to prepare their escape before they are rounded up and made liable for the mess they created....I see that "Facebook", or as I call it, Facecrook, is again in the news due to the allegations that many of their so called users are nothing but phantom accounts.  I have long warned people that they should NOT have a "Facebook" account at all, because it is a data mining spy program that is actually worthless.  It does appear that many have finally caught on to the crookedness of "Facebook", because its share value has continued to fall like a stone with the bottom no where in sight......The drought situation in the United States is not looking good for the farmers in the American midwest.  Again as in my last rant, that is the price of folly for allowing criminals like Monsanto to run with their genetically modified food products which have proven to not be as drought resistant as these criminals have claimed.  The penalty on the American public will be felt this coming Autumn when prices for most foods explode!....I have been extremely tired over the last while with a tremendous amount of problems at my work and other issues to take care of.   I am considering taking a break from this blog for a while, but I sometimes need an outlet to let off some steam, and writing here helps a lot.   That and spend more time in the Gym to lose a few extra pounds that I gained on my last trip to the US......In closing, I have had a choice when I have turned on the Talmudvision to either watch the Olympic games, or the Kardashians.   Tough choice to make, so I flipped a coin.  Guess who lost....

More to come

NTS










2 comments:

BuelahMan said...

It would be beneficial to know who you are discussing, in case I happen to make the same mistake.

I have had one individual email me over the years making the same claim. When I sent him a link to my blog post, which included his entire post, with author name and multiple links, he claimed I was "stealing" his work.

The issue is one where if we simply cut and paste and entire article (without direct permission), there is a grey area. Most people don't mind a paragraph or two, as long as the links take them to the original article (unless you have permission).

Since my interaction, I generally ask for permission and hardly ever put an entire article on my site (that's just my practice).

I never have and never will take money for what I do with my blog. No one could EVER accuse me of profiting from trying to help.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Buelahman.. I have been linking to this individual's articles and his videos for a while now...

I do not want to risk any more threats from this individual by putting his name out...

Needless to say, he does not have a case at all.. I received some additional emails from another legal expert, and he said that this person does not have a leg to stand on....

Lets just say that I will continue to abide by the terms of the fair use agreement, and will never seek profit from my endeavours!