Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Northerntruthseeker A Bit Under The Weather...

Just a heads up to my readers.. I have been suffering for the last few days from a horrific head cold that is absolutely persistent...I also have been working while suffering from the symptoms of this head cold which has not helped the situation...Yes, I am extremely stubborn!

I therefore will have articles few and far between for the next few days until I recover.  In the meantime, I do recommend that everyone take the time to look over the fabulous work by other researchers and REAL truth seekers in the left hand column of this blog....

Keep reading and understand our true history and all facts about the real criminals who want to enslave us all.

Thanks...

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

Mel said...

get better....you are valued....

covkid said...

Thanks for your work and get well soon!

Jody Paulson said...

Get well soon!