Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Whitewraithe On Truth Hertz Radio With Charles Giuliani July 31st, 2012

I have long been a supporter of many others in what I call the REAL truth movement.  One of them, is of course my friend Debra who hails from the Christian Zionist bible belt region of southwestern Tennessee.  Her blog is: Pragmatic Witness, at www.pragmaticwitness.com.  She has long been known as the "Whitewraithe",and has been in this fight against the criminals out for world domination for over a decade now.

Whitewraithe was on Charles Giuliani's "Truth Hertz" radio show, this morning, (7am CDT) on the Oracle Broadcasting Network (www.oraclebroadcasting.com) and I want to present to everyone the link to that show right here:


NTS Notes:  Yes, again that was me that called into the show at about the 45 minute mark...

Whitewraithe did a very good job during this broadcast, and I can definitely see Charles having her on again on his show in the very near future...

Again, take the time to look over the articles and archives over at Pragmatic Witness, at www.pragmaticwitness.com.  I am sure that you will not be disappointed!

More to come


No comments: