Friday, July 6, 2012

Unwinding While On Vacation...

Just an update for all my readers.. I am still on vacation, trying to enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation.  It has been tough, especially on someone like myself, to not put up any new articles in this blog, considering from what I am seeing it appears the world is going to hell more rapidly than ever before... But I am trying to hold back as much as possible...

In my temporary absence, please feel free to check into some of the amazing works by those in the real truth movement that I have listed in the left hand column of this blog.  You will not be disappointed.

I will take a few moments out of my vacation by doing my usual rant for this Sunday, so please stay tuned.....Until then....

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

mary sullivan said...

i agree that getting the truth out, like Paul Revere, is a drug, in itself. on vacations you do less, but you also start to feel guilty about being idle.

Frank Fredenburg said...

Enjoy your vacation Northern. Make sure you get some fishing in. The world will still be here when you get back. I hope!!!