Sunday, July 8, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday July 8th, 2012

For a guy like me who has a mind running sometimes 100 miles an hour, it is really hard to unwind and enjoy a vacation when I watch the world going to hell in a hand basket.   I figured I would take at least one day, such as today and put up a few comments on what I see going on in this sick world of ours...

I have been watching some American network television the last few nights after sitting on the beach, catching a few rays and catching a bit of sunburn, and what I see is some of the most horrendous junk on American Talmudvision that anyone can possibly see.  I can see now exactly why I have always said that America is so screwed... They are constantly bombarded with what is supposed to be news, but is actually some of the worst propaganda bull crap imaginable.   How any American with even one ounce of rational thinking can endure it for even a few minutes is beyond me...

It has been hard while on vacation here in America to not avoid the thinking of some of the people down here.... It is really alarming to see that most Americans have absolutely no clue on what is really happening to their own country or the world around them!    I have asked a few Americans what they think about the situation in Fukushima for example, and all I have had is blank stares, or the usual... What is Fukushima?  It is really shocking to see how badly Americans are again in the dark about what is happening in the real world!

Speaking of Fukushima, which of course is one of my favorite subjects due to the danger the entire planet faces from this disaster, I see that there is still a lack of real news about the real situation with the failed spent fuel pool above reactor#4.   And now we find out that the crippled core in reactor#1 actually breached containment and is presently somewhere in the ground under that reactor building itself... I am truly astonished that there is absolutely nothing coming from the criminals in our governments and media about the present situation.... It is as if they are continuing the illusion that there is nothing to worry about... My view is that everyone should indeed worry!!!

I see that a new financial crisis has arisen in the United Kingdom with revelations that the LIBOR group that runs most of the world's finances has been doing some cheating for what seems now at least the last few decades... I really have to ask people exactly what did they expect when you allow criminals to run the world finances?   We have long seen market manipulation all over the planet with some of these criminals getting rich in the process... And nobody suspected anything wrong for this long?   Come on and wake the hell up, everyone... We are all being led down the road to financial ruin by these criminals, and it is about time we all took up the fight to have every single one of these pricks be put behind bars for the rest of their lives... Hanging them is too good for them!

OK, When will people finally wake up and see the real picture of what is happening in Syria, and finally put an end to the madness of the criminal state of Israel and their American puppets?  The criminals that run these countries want Syria destroyed on the road to their ultimate prize which of course is Iran.   We have seen news coming out the last week of the so called fraudulent "Free Syria" rebel forces in heated pitched battles with Syrian government forces, with the US/Israel fully arming and financing these so called "rebels".   What we have here, if anyone just uses a bit of common sense, is a repeat of the illegal war on Libya.    We all know now what happened in Libya and the result of the "freeing" of that country.... When the heck will we all have had enough of the evil criminal actions of the Israeli satellite puppet states and stop their push to destroy the innocent nation of Syria?

I said quite a while back that the criminal state of Israel is fully behind the push for the destructon of Syria.  It is simple logic that when Syria is eliminated, the criminal Israelis would launch another attack on Lebanon to try to obtain their cherished dream of the Litani River for a new source of fresh water for the criminal Jewish state.   And lo and behold, we have news this week of Israel preparing for another attack on Lebanon!   I really do not like being proven right again....

Some people who have commented in this blog have been attacking my character, calling me a racist and of course the lie of "anti-semitic"... I have to periodically state that I am against no people other than criminals.  And to me there is nothing more racist, hateful, and criminal than a religion such as Judaism that teaches hate, and a false superiority over all other people on planet Earth.   I have long studied up on the teachings of Judaism, and what I have found is some of the most perverse and filthy disgusting teachings in their books of the Torah and Talmud.   I would love to have those who call me racist and hateful to explain why it states in these books that the "Best of Gentiles are to be killed", or why it states that it is ok for a Jew to have "Sex with children under the age of 9"?    I have no qualms in arguing these points, because they are right there in their most holy books!    So to those naysayers... Take a good look at these books and show and prove where I am wrong?

Well... I am off to try to go and catch a few more rays and maybe have a few drinks....But in closing, I want to finish up with my usual closing tidbits.... Israel is still the most racist and criminal state on planet Earth, and it shows in their recent attempt to prevent the United Nations itself from investigating its treatment of the Palestinians.....The American Presidential elections are still an absolute joke, and its time for those who somehow still cling to the false hope of Ron Paul to be their savior to get a life, and to realize that the only way to save America is to save the nation themselves.... It appears that while America was sleeping, the criminals in the US Government went and signed accords with the United Nations that could see the banning of guns in America very soon.  My friend, Whitewrathe, says that the UN Gun control legislation could take effect as early as the 27th of this month!   Lets make it clear, my friends in America, the second Amendment is there to keep government in check, and as far as I am concerned, fight like hell to absolutely keep your guns!.....Again, when America goes to hell, don't bother coming to Canada, because my own country is just as criminally Jewish controlled as America itself....And finally, I can see now why Americans are fixated on shows like the Kardashians.  I have been looking at some of the chemicals in the foods that people down here are eating, and I have wondered why most Americans are not brain dead zombies as a result already.  The fact is, America, that most of your food is a toxic mess.   When the heck will the people of America do something to stop the evil organizations behind their foods from killing them?

Back in the real world at the end of this week... Until then...

More to come

NTS





2 comments:

joe anon 1 said...

most americans are brain dead and soul dead - soulless, spiritually dead.

mary sullivan said...

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/canadas-effort-to-criminalize-criticism-of-israel/

fyi