Sunday, July 1, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, July 1st, 2012

Yes, I am supposed to be on vacation.  And yes, I should not be making any entries into this blog during this time of much required rest and relaxation.  But I cannot help myself.  I am still surfing the internet from time to time, and I still see the world going to hell very rapidly.  As my friend, Whitewraithe, said to me just the other day... How the hell can I enjoy this time off when everything around us is so depressing?

It is Canada Day here, and Canada is officially 145 years old today.   I used to believe that this country was possibly the most free nation on planet Earth, but from the way our shill Prime Minister is kissing up to Israel these days, I would say that Canada has fallen sharply down that slippery slope towards tyranny, and is absolutely no safe haven when the US officially goes to hell.

Yes, I can definitely see the total collapse of the United States happening very soon.  Some say it will be either in September or October, just in time to coincide with Israel's planned attack on the innocent nation of Iran.  When America collapses, the criminals in the US Government will falsely claim that the collapse is due to the newest "war", and with a vast assortment of Americans suddenly out of work or destitute, they will have their fill of new troops to be sent to the slaughter.  

There have been a few people out there asking why I did not put up at least one article about the fraud English Queen's 60th anniversary of her sitting on that British throne.   I absolutely will never support that phony who has no right to that throne in the first place.  First, she is not even British, and is actually a German Jewess with absolutely not one drop of English blood in her at all.  It is also bad enough that she is definitely linked to a massive pedophile ring that operates in both the United Kingdom and here in Canada.  That pedophile ring is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of aboriginal orphans here in Canada, especially in the Mohawk community.   That and the fact that she is also responsible for the death of Lady Diana Spencer, who was killed on orders by that fraud Queen's own personal hit squad, MI6.    There is so much wrong with the so called British Monarchy, and I have always said that both Great Britain, and Canada, can do themselves a great deal of good by removing that organization all together and declaring themselves as republics.  Therefore, as far as that so called Diamond Jubilee goes, that fraud murderous "Queen" can honestly kiss my ass!

I see that the criminal state of Israel and their American puppets are doing everything possible to get a nice little war against Syria off and running.  We have witnessed over the last two weeks the increase in provocations, especially the shooting down of that Turkish F4 Phantom fighter in Syrian airspace... I wish that people would see the obvious... The Americans and Israelis had been working with the Turks to create that act of provocation.  The first thing that anyone with any intelligence should have asked is .... Why an old and obsolete F4 Phantom?  The Turkish air force has many more modern aircraft than that scrap of metal, such as F15's and F16 fighters..... Why not one of those?  It should have been obvious when the Turks flew that obsolete and outdated F4 Phantom into Syrian airspace that they would have triggered a Syrian air defense system response.  What few people know is that the F4 with its twin engines is one heck of a large heat signature, and is an easy target for SAM air defense surface to air missiles.   The Americans learned a bitter lesson in Vietnam when many F4 Phantoms were shot down by SAM's due to their very large heat signature.   The F4 Phantom is therefore definitely an easy target to hit and destroy with the proper air defense, which is EXACTLY what the criminals in both the American and Israeli governments wanted.  I wish that many people would wake the hell up and see this as a pure setup to have an excuse for war.

I see that the ultra murderous criminal Israeli madman, Yitzhak Shamir passed away on June 30th...  I guess his god, Lucifer, has a new guest to join him for dinner now...

I also see that the new Egyptian Prime Minister has now assumed office, and I say good luck to him.  I can guarantee that he will do exactly what the Americans and Israelis demand, or he will soon be a target for assassination.  As I said in my last rant, there will be NO real change in Egypt at all, which is truly sad for the Egyptian people.   If you have doubts in my analysis, just wait and see for yourselves....

OK, there are those out there that say that I never put up any good news in any of my articles... I say to them, if they can find any good news or "silver lining" in anything that is happening right now in our world, let me know... I will be glad to post them up in this blog!

The news out of Fukushima Japan has not changed, and as I stated before, TEPCO and the Japanese government are continuing to lie their asses off to the Japanese people.   But there is some good news, because it seems that the Japanese people may have finally had enough of the lies and are finally demanding answers and action.   It is about time....

Well, there is not much more to say right now.  I am going to continue to put up a few articles here and there during this vacation break.  In the meantime, |I may as well finish this with my usual closing tidbits:  When the heck will the people of Europe finally do what Iceland did and tell the Rothschild IMF to go to hell with their austerity measures?   To me, to accept perpetual enslavement is absolute madness!....  I see that more real truth seekers have been forced to shut down their operations, which is really sad.  I guess the criminals still cannot handle the fact that more and more people are finally waking up to the truth about their criminal actions!...Some people are wondering if I will be on any more radio shows in the near future.  All I can say is to be patient, and just wait and see.....And I closing, I am not going to ruin my vacation by watching that great American icon family, the Kardashians, on the Talmudvision.  I still want to have some vestige of brain cells left in a few weeks...

More to come

NTS








4 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Whose blogs have fallen to the wayside recently? You know how out of the loop I am!

Now get out of here and go canoeing. Get us some prime beaver-tails for the bbque! I have a bannock recipe for making over the fire on a paddle, we could feast!

You have the curse of one who took the red pill, my friend. You see the corruption all around and that makes "a holiday" of the spirit almost impossible. Here, last night, you could see the chemtrails being laid as the fireworks went off! Oh Canada.....

Buy gold | Buying Gold said...

I must say I only read two posts and I am officially a fan!!! I love your blog!

mary sullivan said...

DYOU CAN BET, WVN NEWS WAS SHUT DOWN UNDER THIS ORDER-- IT WAS NOT A GOOD SITE, BUT IT DID PRINT THE TRUTH, WEAKLY.

http://www.rt.com/news/fbi-internet-dnschanger-shutdown-440/

sog said...

who says you never print good news ..heres a toast to the hopefully painful death of shitsack shamir ,,,in hopes he dies a thousand more times ...good riddance ,and now here is hoping ariel child rapist sharon dies painfully soon ,,just the death of another "heebrew" imposter