Sunday, June 3, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, June 3rd, 2012

OK, Let me start by saying that these days I am pretty pissed off by what I see happening around us, and nobody is stepping forward and doing anything to stop the maniacs responsible for creating the mess in the first place!   I have always thought that by now, there would be those in the once great United States of America stepping forward and putting an end to the madness of their own criminal and crooked government.  But these true patriots are no where to be seen.   Have Americans become totally lobotomized by the chemicals they ingest daily to do anything to save their country?  I wonder....

But I digress.... I have some important issues to cover in this weekly rant, so lets get to them....

I see that Israel is at it again with their latest computer virus creation, this time known as "Flame".   Yes, there are many out there that will claim that "Flame" was created by the United States, but lets not kid ourselves.. America is now totally dominated by Israeli interests, and the US Government is nothing more now than stooges and yesmen to their glorious masters in Tel Aviv.   Therefore if the US was developing the "Flame" virus, it was at Israel's bequeth, and done in total conjuncture with Israeli computer experts.

And of course, we have the "revelations" this week that Israel and the United States developed the horrendous "Stuxnet" virus that was originally to be used to target the Iranian nuclear power plant Siemens safety systems... But we now know that it got loose into computers all over Asia, and attacked the Siemens safety systems at Fukushima causing them to give erronious readings when the reactor core coolant systems began to fail.   The net result was the destruction of at least 3 of the reactor cores at Fukushima, and the hell the world is experiencing now.   Snordelhans said it best in his video: "Did Israel Just Kill Us All?"

I asked the hard question in my last post about whether the cyber attack on Iran by both the United States and Israel was an act of war against a sovereign nation?    The answer should be obvious... I can only say thanks to the Iranians themselves who have seen through this ploy by these criminals and have not taken their bait.   Israel and their American puppets are definitely trying the worst criminal tactics now in getting their nice little war against that peaceful nation off and running....

I see that the Bilderberg conference is going on in Virginia right now.... Some have asked me for my opinion, and I look upon this as a distraction away from real issues everywhere else.   Yes, these maniacs do meet annually and supposedly make decisions on world affairs.  But do they really need to have this type of meeting to make these decisions?   I therefore look upon these annual affairs as just fluff and a way for them to meet and pat each other on the back for doing such a swell job in enslaving the world...

I do see that the European Union is still unraveling.... It should have never been created in the first place, in my opinion.   Nations should be able to make decisions for themselves and not be tied into such a system of control as the idea of the European Union entailed.... To me, the EU was the first attempt in Europe for the Rothschild dream of a "One World Government", and now their experiment has failed, at least for now....

OK, I have not talked much about the crap known as "Facebook"... To me, it should have been named "Facecrook"!.   What kind of suckers are there that think that a data mining computer software program is worth something?    This program has absolutely no value, what so ever....  To try to sucker Gentiles into buying shares in this fraud was the full intention of the IPO on the NYSE two weeks back, and to pay off the Mossad agent known as Mark Zuckerberg for a job well done in creating this spy program in the first place.... Now we see the result of their twisted sickness, with "Facecrook" share values falling like a stone.  I do believe that it is only being propped up now by the criminals themselves in a faint hope that there are still suckers out there that will buy into their scam.   I can easily see the share value of this piece of crap falling to at least $10 a share, but it should not stop even there.... How does penny stock, or $0 value sound?

On the subject of Fukushima... I still am waiting for the nations of this planet to stop their petty differences and do something about the situation with the spent fuel pool sitting above reactor#4 there... There have been new reports about the fuel pool leaning over or bulging out to one side that could spell disaster very shortly.  But do we see any action in trying to solve this crisis?   I can hear crickets chirping...

I also noted this week that there are 12 students and teachers from Middle Tennessee University going to Fukushima to aid in the clean up of the debris there.... I had to ask of course:  Are these people flipping out of their minds?   But the thought that these fools are stepping into a radioactive hell never crossed their minds.   They are set to fly out tomorrow.... I am sure they will find out for themselves when they get there...

I see that the Canadian government is showing its criminal true nature by trying to impose some sick laws that would ban protests, like the ones that we have just seen by students in Quebec, and pass it into law.... It does seem that again, we see how badly this nation that I dearly call home has also fallen into tyranny.   And Americans think THEY have it bad....

We now know, and at least I hope that others get up to speed, that the massacre at Houle in Syria was NOT by Syrian Government forces, as the criminal Jewish world wide media has tried to promote.  The truth is absolutely simple... Israel, and their puppets in the United States, have been using their agents in Syria to stir up as much trouble as possible, and these same criminals are the ones responsible for this massacre and others in that nation.    The criminal state of Israel wants Syria destroyed as another stepping stone towards their ultimate dream of destroying Iran and removing all opposition to their sick twisted idea of total control over the region.  Don't be fooled by all the crap that the media tries to promote...

On one personal note.. I see by my friend Whitewraithe's last column, at Pragmatic Witness (www.pragmaticwitness.com), that she had to put her beloved pet and companion,  Frank, down.... I have talked with her several times about that poor dog's condition, and it got to the point that he could no longer be cared for properly and his condition was deteriorating...Her and her family made the rightful decision that euthenization was the best for Frank.   My condolences, but I know the pain will be with her for a while... I would hope that readers would help by sending their condolences in the comment section of her blog....

Again, there are those out there that have noticed a more hard bite in my recent columns, and again it is because I am truly pissed off by what I see happening around us.   Our world is going to hell in a hand basket and many people are just at the point that they just do not care any more.   Well, they will care once our nations are turned into police states with martial law imposed on citizens.  Only then, they will say "What the hell happened?" ... But at that point, it will be too late.... I only ask for everyone to do their parts in spreading the word and trying to wake up their friends, neighbours, and others, to the truth about our sick world...

 I guess thats it for right now... But in closing, I want to round this off with my usual ending tidbits:   Who really cares about the "Obama Birth Certificate" at this stage of the game?  This should have been relevant BEFORE the American public actually elected this homosexual communist to the office of President back in 2008.....The American economic situation is getting even worse, and full collapse is definitely coming....Mitt Romney is still a clown, and right now makes the other clown, Obama, look like a true statesman.... The American people are still hinging on Ron Paul to save them, and again they should be doing the saving of their nation themselves....The Global Warming fraud is still a fraud.....I notice that nothing terrible happened at the NATO summit in Chicago, but don't rest on your laurels yet, because the criminals will still attempt their false flag attack on America sometime soon....Israel is still the only country in the Middle East with nuclear weapons, no matter what the clowns in the mainstream media try to promote falsely about Iran....We still never put men on the moon back in the late 1960's, no matter what lies NASA tries to promote these days....My head hurts.... And finally, I actually tried to watch about 2 minutes of the Kardashians on the Talmudvision this week, but my eyes turned red, my nose began to run, drool was forming at the corners of my mouth, and I could feel my brain melting....

More to come

NTS












No comments: