Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Greg Bacon's Website: "Goon Squad", Has Been Censored By Blogger!

I came across some interesting news just the other day from Kenny's Sideshow Blog, at, that I want to share with everyone here... It does appear that Greg Bacon's great website:  "Goon Squad" at, has been taken off of blogger!   When you click on the "Goon Squad" listing in my left hand column of this blog, or in the link shown above, you get a message saying that Blogger has removed Greg's site.... Primary reason is unknown....

This to me is blatant censorship, and a notice to everyone in this fight that we are all under the gun, and may all suffer the same fate as Greg Bacon just did, very shortly....

I want to present Greg's last article at Goon Squad right here as a tribute to his fine work... It is a poem entitled: "David's Star", and I have it right here for everyone to see for themselves:

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"David's Star"

Sold my soul
For a nifty price
Satan was generous
When I rolled the dice

The money is great
Buys lots of toys
But something strange
Is taking away the joy

Late at night
Lying in my bed
Terrible visions
Invade my head

Asked Ol' Scratch
If I could get my soul back
He let out with a fiendish laugh

Said my soul
Was in a place
Where Stars of David
Would keep it safe

Satan said I had nothing to fear
You'll meet the finest people
Deep down here

Presidents, Prime Ministers
Kings and Queens
Bankers and Hollywood's pretty people
Who made the scene

Enjoy your life
While it lasts
Because for ever more
Your soul and ass
Belong to me

NTS Notes:  Lets not kid ourselves, readers... The ADL, JDL, B'nai B'rith, AIPAC, and assorted members of the JIDF, will stop at nothing to have all of us censored or removed.   They cannot stand the idea that we are working at waking people up to their crime waves, and therefore we are their enemies for speaking the truth!

If Greg Bacon is able to re-establish himself in this fight through another blog, I will have that information here for everyone to see... Stay tuned...

More to come



Citizenfitz said...

NTS, it'd probably be a good idea if all of us would archive our articles. It's coming.

mary sullivan said...


Noor al Haqiqa said...

Damn regarding Greg.

Good point Fitzy.

Time to get to work and actually save my work.

Last week I had a scare with blogger that said, when I tried to log in after a reboot, that my blog did not exist. I sorta quietly freaked. It took me quite some time but I think it had to do with their changing formats.

What bothered me was that, to reset my blog, I had to type in my phone number to receive a code to reinstall it. The phone rang within a second of my clicking it in and I somehow fixed stuff.

But what the hell IS this crap?

If anyone hears a peep from Greg pass the word around please.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I spoke to you last week about having blogger problems About having to fiddle and receive that phone call with the code to reset things.

I have a feeling that was the case with Greg cos he is up again.

BTW great lil poem!

Rachel said...

Forbiddentruth vanished last week.

And quite a few German bloggers had their homes raided and computers confiscated during the last few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Vatic project was crashed last week two times and the computer guy said there was nothing wrong with it. Looks like its catchy.... like a cold, everyone is getting harassed at the same time. Guard your email distribution lists too. I had my purged and had to rebuild it.