For this article, I want to present an excellent article that comes from Saman Mohammadi, who writes articles for the website: The Excavator, at www.disquietreservations.blogspot.com. It is entitled: "45 Reasons Why America Should Cut Off Ties With Israel, AIPAC, And The Neocons", and I have it right here for my own readers to view for themselves.... My own personal comments and thoughts to follow:
June 7, 2012
45 Reasons Why America Should Cut Off Ties With Israel, AIPAC And The Neocons
"The survival of the USS Liberty was nothing but a miracle. The ship was an old WWII ‘one goer’ that was converted into a military intelligence vessel. It wasn’t built to stand a combat, it wasn’t structured to take any penalty. And yet, it somehow survived hours of heavy Israeli raids. It was hit by napalm bombs and torpedoes, by the end of that horrid day it was soaking with young American blood, but it refused to go down. It didn’t sink. The USS Liberty is there to remind us, our leaders, the Israelis and their lobbies that the memory of this massacre is not going to sink either." - Gilad Atzmon, "Classic False Flag: 45th Anniversary Of The Attack On USS Liberty."
But I'm not am American, so who am I to speak on this subject, right? I understand that. It is a valid point. But I am a friend of the American people, and I respect their heroic contributions to civilization. What Israel did was wrong, cowardly, and evil.
Some truths can't be buried in the silent grave of history. The truth about the USS Liberty tells us so much about the nature of the U.S.-Israeli relationship. Israel's terrorist leaders feel free to insult America's honour and integrity to this day largely because U.S. leaders have remained silent in the face of Israeli aggression against American sovereignty. This is not loyalty. It is cowardice. It is treason.
But, why should I care? I'm not an American. Yes, but, you don't have to bleed red white and blue to cry foul at Israel. Israel has committed acts of aggression against many nations, and it must be stopped for the sake of global security and international law.
II. 45 Reasons Why America Should Cut Off Ties With Israel, AIPAC And The Neocons
I'm reposting the short introduction to the previous article, plus the 29 reasons followed by the 16 new reasons beginning at number #30. I hope you enjoy this list, and, most importantly, get mad and stay mad. Anger is a virtue.
The biggest reason why Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, has agreed to talks during the last few years is not the fear of a military attack by Israel. The biggest reason is that he is worried about his country's economy, which is far more crucial to the regime's survival than the nuclear programme. The Islamic regime in Iran has not and will not live on its nuclear programme. It lives on its economy.
30. Israel is jeopardizing America's security and long-term interests in the Middle East by insisting that Iran be attacked preemptively. A new report by the Center for a New American Security (CNAS) says that an attack on Iran would be counter-productive and severely backfire against the interests and goals of the U.S. in the region.
31. Israel's meddling in the 2012 presidential election is unacceptable. Bibi Netanyahu, the mad king of Israel, is waging war on the United States by manipulating America's dysfunctional political process in Israel's favour and trying to unseat a sitting American president. Journalist Max Blumenthal said on the Real News Network back in February of this year:
"Netanyahu is more immersed in the American political process, in the culture wars, and in the Republican primary than any foreign leader in recent modern history, and he's doing so because he wants regime change in two countries. The first country is Iran, the second country is the United States. He wants to replace Barack Obama with a Republican. He tried the same thing when he was prime minister in the 1990s against President Bill Clinton. He leaned on Gingrich. He leaned on people who are seeking to impeach President Clinton, using Israel as a partisan wedge issue the same way the Christian right uses abortion and gay marriage. And this campaign is the fulfillment of Netanyahu's strategy to use Israel, and now Iran, as a political tool to unseat Barack Obama."
33. Israel has not signed the NPT, and possesses 400 nuclear bombs. As a result, Israel poses an immediate threat to the collective security of the world, including America and the nations of Europe. But don't tell that to Germany, which just gave Israel nine nuke-armed submarines. How's that for a tag team? The fascists in Germany and Israel want to gang up on Iran and the people of the Middle East. Richard Silverstein writes: "Germany preferred to sell weapons to Israel and look the other way at any unfortunate results. This works well until Israel unleashes the Big One. Then the chickens will come home to roost."
34. American and Iranian interests in the Middle East align almost perfectly if you take an expansionist and aggressive Israel out of the picture. Read more about the need for an American-Iranian rapprochement in these two articles: "America And Persia Have Two Clear Choices: Rapprochement or War," and "The Two Georges, The Two Irans, And The Two Paths In The Middle East Drama."
35. America has gone above and beyond to satisfy Israel's every whim, for good or ill. But what has Israel done in return? Its rude leaders spit in the face of President Obama and act like they're the ones who are being disrespected, persecuted, and mistreated. Israel's "what you have done for me lately" attitude to the United States is anti-historical, dishonourable, shameless, and suicidal.
36. Israel's relationship to America is not just an American-Israeli affair. This sick relationship has damaged international peace, Middle East security, and the cause of Palestinian independence. At a certain point in time, an international chorus of reality-based observers and analysts will stand up and say enough is enough. If America will not willingly and peacefully cut its ties with an aggressive and belligerent Israeli government, then America will sink with Israel.
37. "Israel is a dysfunctional, spartan, military state that cannot hold itself together unless it finds itself at war with someone, and so it has to constantly be looking for new enemies to conquer," said Mark Glenn on Press TV in April. Any country that joins its destiny to such an aggressive, expansionist, irrational, racist, and terrorist state is insane.
38. America's psychological attachment to Israel has weakened America's political culture and American society as a whole. Normalizing relations with Israel and reducing pro-Israeli fevour would strengthen America's image in the world and its internal political health.
39. Israel's long-term security interests would be better served if America was not so strongly tied to its political destiny. Israel might grow up and face the difficulties of the Middle East with a sober head if it realized that it cannot depend on America's military to come to its aid in wars that it started against its neighbours.
40. America and Israel do not share many values. America is a multicultural country; Israel is a racist state. America is for the United Nations and international law, at least rhetorically; Israel views itself as a sovereign and independent state that does not respect international law and international bodies. America respects all religions and faiths; Israel is a Jewish state that discriminates against Christians and Muslims.
41. America's relationship with Israel is incompatible with its support for the nuclear non-proliferation regime. It is a mixed message. That is why America has no political legitimacy to enforce international law on anyone. The whole world knows that it is absurd for America to bully and attack Iran, which does not have any nuclear weapons, while it shields Israel, a nation that has hundreds of nuclear weapons and has stated that it will use them if push came to shove, even against European nations.
42. America's failure in establishing a credible and long-term peace between the Israelis and Palestinians is proof that America is not some kind of Superman on the world stage. America is a great nation but it is sadly beholden to fraudsters, terrorists, bullies, blackmailers, and liars who wish to see the Palestinians eat dirt and die. Even Barack Obama has gained the nerve to state publicly that the United States is "more attentive" to Israel than the Palestinians. That's like a partner of a rapist saying that it is more attentive to the rapist than the rape victim. Palestinians are not terrorists; they are rape victims.
43. America's political and moral power that it won by defeating the Nazis and later the Soviets has become undone in two decades because of its refusal to reassess its special relationship with Israel. The false flag 9/11 events by the CIA and Mossad symbolized the destruction of America's moral power on the international stage. America now has power without honour, and that kind of power is not sustainable because it is not legitimate. Read James E. Miller's article, "America's "Do As I Say, Not As I Do" Warfare."
44. Israel doesn't need more American arms and money. It needs a moment of self-reflection. America can better serve Israel's security interests by engaging Israel in a worldwide spiritual, educational, and psychological effort that will help the Israeli people come to understand and love the Palestinians, and vice versa. The past three decades have seen the radicalization of the Arabs, Jews, Americans, Iranians, and everyone in the region. Moving forward, the process of radicalization must be stopped and replaced with understanding, healing, compassion, and love. America has the most important role to play in this process because it is home to every faith and tribe in the world.
45. Israel's terrorist leaders have blinded the judgment of the American people about the nature of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Iran's nuclear program, and the Middle East in general. They have done this either with the forced or the willing cooperation of the U.S. government. The cover-up of the false flag 9/11 events suggests that the governments of America and Israel intend to go down with the ship together. Nothing in the world can change the reality that the big lie of 9/11 hangs over their heads like a guillotine, as does the judgment of history.
"Unless Americans ignore the likes of Hanson, Podhoretz, Lieberman, Woolsey, and Wolfowitz," wrote former CIA officer Michael Scheuer on July 16, 2008, in an article called 'Turning the Tables on the Israel-Firsters,' "the cost in blood and treasure will ultimately bankrupt America."
I am highly skeptical that America will cut off ties with Israel, AIPAC, and Neocons. Washington and Tel Aviv are a siamese twin of evil, separating one from the other would automatically cause the death of both, if the separation is not done with great care and skill. An attack on Iran will unite them, but for the worse. It will then become clear to all that the special marriage between America and Israel that was born in hell and maintained under Satan's good graces can only die in hell. And, ironically, it will be a hell of their own making.
I'll end this article by quoting journalist and author Alan Hart. In his article called, "Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty – The full story," Hart writes: "The lesson of this cold-blooded, murderous attack was that there is nothing the Zionist state might not do, to its friends as well as its enemies, in order to get its own way."
NTS Notes: I notice that point#3 in this list says that Israel played a "part" in the attacks of 9-11...But my own research over the years has shown that Israel is FULLY responsible for that heinous and murderous attack, and it is high time that everyone that is still not up to speed about that bitter truth to also did their own fact finding, and they too will come to that same realization.
What is missing from point#33 on this list is the fact that besides the fact that Israel is a criminal rogue state with 400 nuclear bombs, but because it has never signed the NNPT treaty, it is in direct violation of US law as dictated by the terms of the 1976 Symington Amendment that clearly states that the US Government is to absolutely not give any aid in any form to a nation that is not part of the terms of the NNPT. That means that Israeli aid from the United States since at least 1976 is both criminal and totally illegal. But tell that to the criminals in the US Government that have sworn their allegiance to that criminal state first and foremost!
I also noticed point#40 that said that America and Israel did not share most values... In my view, there are absolutely no values to be shared between an American nation that was originally built on Freedom and Liberty, and a nation such as Israel built on Hate, Racism, and Brutality. If anyone can show me the values shared between these two totally different nations, I sure would like to know them!
It is definitely time for Americans to wake up and cut the cord with these criminals that have stolen that land on the Mediterranean to build their twisted and sick dream of a country. That time is very long overdue!
More to come