Sunday, May 20, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, May 20th, 2012

It is Victoria Day weekend here in Canada, and I have to wonder why we celebrate a holiday for a German Jewish fraud who occupied the British throne at the turn of the 20th century... I have long said that this holiday should be made to honor something that is truly Canadian instead, and not for a time when Canada was a part of the long dead British Empire...

I see that the evil data mining program called Facebook has now had its Initial Public Offering on the New York Stock Exchange, and I have to wonder... How can something that is basically an Internet computer program, built only for obtaining personal information from the suckers that actually use it for a "social network", and manufactures nothing, sells nothing, suddenly be worth around 100 BILLION dollars that all of the speculators claim?   All I see is suckers buying shares in this worthless adventure with the criminals behind Facebook laughing their way right to the bank!

I see that the situation in Europe is still dire, with nations of the European Union trying desperately for getting the Greek people to accept criminal "austerity" measures that mean that the nation of Greece would be in perpetual servitude to the criminal Rothschild controlled IMF for the rest of their lives, and the lives of their grandchildren at least.  I am surprised that the Greek people have not taken the lesson learned in Iceland and told the IMF to take their austerity and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.   But what we have is more negotiations, and the Greek people finally forcing their criminal government into new elections, where a referendum hopefully will be called on whether the Greek nation will continue to be part of the European Union, or go it alone.... I hope they take the latter...

Yes, I have not discussed the still ongoing dire situation at Fukushima Japan.  The spent fuel rod pool above reactor #4 is still in danger of collapsing, and there still are no hard plans by anyone to fix that situation.  We all know by now that if that fuel pool fails, then we will be seeing a release of radiation that has never been seen in the history of nuclear energy.  Some estimates are around 100x worse than what was released at Chernobyl, in the former Soviet Union, and could even be a human extinction event with the deaths of hundreds of millions of people around the world.

So where are the so called "experts" who should be at Fukushima right now and doing something to prevent a catastrophe?  They are no where to be seen, and even the UN has still not convened a special meeting to discuss and actually come up with solutions.   So instead of fixing the problem, we have the world hanging on the hope that the pool stays stable... At least for the immediate future...

I have not discussed the situation in Palestine for a while, and I did not file any reports in this blog about the recent anniversary of the Nabka, where in 1948 the Palestinian people were basically sent running for their very lives as Jewish criminal gangster groups went on mass killing sprees in their former villages in what is now Israel.  To me, it is a travesty that these people have not been allowed their rightful right to return to their homes as even outlined in a multitude of UN resolutions.  But sadly, the criminal Israelis will never allow these people back into their rightful homes.

And what about the continuing illegal Israeli criminal land grab in the West Bank?  I have said that we are now past the point of no return for the Palestinians to ever have a viable nation in what remains of the West Bank.  It is therefore no wonder that their only choice now is to fight for what is rightfully theirs!

OK, I see this week that Arthur Topham, who writes many great articles exposing Jewish criminality was arrested this week by the Canadian thought police at his home in British Columbia, Canada.  To me, this shows again how Canada is nothing more than another Jewish vassal state, and only does their bidding.  Most people in Canada are truly unaware that instead of being a so called "free" nation, we are as much enslaved to Jewish interests as the United States is....  And in Canada, they have their so called "Hate Laws" to enforce their enslavement on us!

I get plenty of comments in my articles that constantly call me a "Racist" or a "Hater"... I really have to ask these critics if they have ever stopped and taken the time to read the Jewish Talmud?   Oh, yes..The most holy Talmud; that states that having sex with children under 3 is nothing.. That the best of gentiles are to be killed... And that robbing and cheating non-Jews is perfectly permissible... I really have to ask again how I am racist and a hater, when there are millions of people who follow the entirely racist and hateful Talmud?

I have always been asked why I do not have my own radio show, or why I am not on as a guest on other shows... I have said that I have a life outside of this blog, and I usually concentrate on that in my spare time.  However, there are projects on the horizon, and I will be on some shows soon... But I do not want to spoil the surprise as of yet...

I guess that is good enough for this Sunday rant... But in closing, I will add my usual tidbits... Israel is still a criminal terrorist state... Iran is still a peaceful nation that has absolutely NO nuclear weapons... Israel has a massive arsenal of some 300+ nuclear weapons and would use them in a heartbeat if ever "threatened"... The American political system is still a joke, and it looks like it will be the criminal Romney versus the equally criminal and quite homosexual, Barack Obama, this coming November.. The real winner of the Presidential Election in the United States will be again, of course, Israel....Most professional sports in North America are fixed, but what the heck, Go Los Angeles Kings!... I have to reiterate that we never put men on the moon, no matter what the pro-NASA morons continue to promote...And.... Another season of the Kardashians is on MTV for the American sheep to have what is left of their brain cells die.

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

WHAT THE HELL DID THEY PICK ARTHUR UP FOR?

Of all you wrote, I agree. But THIS shocked me. I consider Arthur to be a friend and this is a shocker. Time to investigate... I guess if they go in to his correspondence, they will find lil ole me somewhere.

God damn them all to hell and back.
NOW I am peeved... Arthur is one of our best. I wonder just what set this off: Arthur has been battling for free speech for decades.

Anonymous said...

Hey Truthseeker, I've been meaning to ask; what do you believe, if anything, is on the Moon?

Northerntruthseeker said...

What is on the moon? Not much.. a lot of rocks, no water, no atmosphere... A few unmanned Russian Luna and Lunokhod probes, several unmanned US Surveyor probes, and the remains of several US Ranger unmanned probes..

But so called "Apollo" equipment? Forget it...