Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Northerntruthseeker And Pragmatic Witness On The Ugly Truth Podcast, May 22nd, 2012

I have received over the years countless emails and other requests for me to be on radio shows, and podcasts.   I have turned down many requests, due to time needed with personal and business needs...Until now....

I did one previous podcast months back with my friend, Whitewraithe, who writes the blog: Pragmatic Witness (www.pragmaticwitness.com), and we stated then that we would work together in trying to do further podcasts in the future, and bring in other guests as well.  That plan is still in the works....

I was contacted by Mark Glenn, who of course writes the excellent website: The Ugly Truth, at www.theuglytruth.wordpress.com, some months back wanting myself, Whitewraithe, and several others, to do a roundtable forum discussion on world issues.   Issues arose at the time that prevented the entire group from getting together, and that project fell by the wayside....

However, thanks to the persistence of Whitewraithe, we decided to do a show with Mark Glenn as an introduction of our work, and to talk about "terrorism", and who is really behind "terrorism" today.   That came to fruition today....So, without any further adieu, I want to present the following podcast from The Ugly Truth podcast radio show for everyone to listen to right here:

http://theuglytruth.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/tut22may2012normandgebauer1xyxy.mp3

NTS Notes:  I am truly surprised on how well it actually sounds and how well it came across!   There are still a few minor tweaks of course, and we will work out the bugs in future podcasts...

We tried to cover as wide a spectrum of important subjects and information in the hour that we had.   It has always been our belief in getting everyone to stand up against the criminals who are out to ruin our society, and I hope that message came through in this production...

I want to thank Whitewraithe, and Mark Glenn, for having me on this production.  We will, hopefully, get together for future shows to further discuss other topics.... So please, stay tuned!

More to come

NTS

4 comments:

John Friend said...

Excellent, very good discussion, very good points made by all participants!

Anonymous said...

"Brian", It was great to hear finally hear your voice. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog DAILY for several years. Of all the blogs I regularly read, yours rings as the truest and most sincere to me. As someone who emerged out of the Jewish matrix about 4 years ago, I've always wanted to contact you, but I understand your reluctance to give out your contact info. Admittedly, it's kinda' lonely out of the matrix and would love to have a conversation with you sometime. Keep up your OUTSTANDING work! Sherif - sshaalan@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Both you and Deb were fantastic! I hope you don't mind if I make a suggestion, but it might take more work than you and Deb have time for -- have you ever listened to the format of the radio shows that are archived on takingaim? These were done by Ralph Schoenman and Mya Shone, and the research they did, as well as their back and forth interaction, was rivetting to listen to. I think you and Deb would also be a wonderful duo! Also, I agree with you totally about being wary of Ron Paul. He will deliver the same fraudulent "change" as the current fraudster in the WH. Didn't RP recently state he supported the right of that zio-scum entity having Jerusalem as its capital? Many thanks for your superb work! Best, Rubina

Noor al Haqiqa said...

All well said by you both. Very eloquent Brian, but then we have known this about you for some time now, mais oui?

Good quality production as well. Mark interviews well, not that it was too hard to get either of you onto topic.