Sunday, April 29, 2012

Northerntruthseeker Rant For Sunday, April 29th, 2012: Where Have I Been? 500,000 Hits! And Other Issues..

It has been a busy April for me with many personal issues that I have needed to attend, take care of, and get out of the way.  It seems that every year April is the busiest month of the year for taking care of family business and other stuff.  It therefore has not been easy for me to concentrate on this blog, but everything should be back to normal by next week...

I noticed my hit counter for this blog has surpassed the 500,000 mark.   It has taken me 3.5 years to reach the 1/2 million point for reader hits, and I want to say thanks personally to all those who surf to this site for information.  There are many that say that I could improve this blog by taking control over the domain and putting up a fancy website with all the bells and whistles... I don't see the point, when all I ever wanted to do in the first place with this is to convey articles and messages of truth.   I have no interest in getting rich in doing this blog, what so ever.  I only want to try to do my part in awakening everyone to the true dangers that we all face today.

I have put up a very high amount of articles pertaining to the ongoing disaster at Fukushima over the last year.  THIS disaster in my honest opinion is THE most important issue facing all mankind today.  It has especially troubled me that most of the criminals in both our media and our governments refuse to even take a serious interest in this disaster that very quickly could become a human extinction event with billions of people dying world wide.  Instead all we see is the usual fluff coming out of the so called media, while a life changing disaster is happening right before our very eyes...

I see that the so called media has now declared the Jewish controlled lapdog Mitt Romney as the Republican candidate for the US Presidency to face the other Jewish controlled lapdog, Barry Soetoro or Barack Obama or whatever he calls himself, in the November elections.  If either of these clowns wins, then the criminal Jews win again, and I can guarantee that we will be at war with Iran shortly afterwards, if we are not forced into the fraudulent war long before that time...  There are those who stick to the idea of Ron Paul getting into office, and I can tell them that will never happen.  If Ron Paul was a threat to the Jewish control over America, then he would have had a bullet to his head a very long time ago.  Therefore as in my last rant, the US election campaign is a complete circus and an insult to anyone with any measure of intelligence.

The world economy is still in free fall with the so called Europe Union about to collapse and dissolve.  We had the report of the government in The Netherlands collapsing this week, primarily due to economic instability, even though for years we had always thought that the Dutch economy was on "stable" footing, but now we know differently.  We also are now seeing that all is still not well in Greece even though they accepted the criminal Rothschild controlled IMF call for austerity... Spain and Portugal are still messes, and Italy is also on the verge of economic collapse.  But when will people learn?  Any nation that bases its economy on a Jewish usury debt based monetary system eventually collapses due to crushing debt.   To put it in perspective, as I have read from Mike Rivero's WRH website... If you associate the entire world as a bucket with 10 marbles in it, and try to add interest demanding that an 11th marble be pulled out of the bucket, there is NO eleventh marble available!   You cannot magically invent an eleventh marble when there is only 10 available....   And we must not forget the real problem that world economists are always trying to avoid, and that is the criminal Derivatives market...

There are still those who say that I weaken my writings by my support of the Apollo Moon Hoax.. I say to them that our entire history is filled will lies, and NASA's phony man on the moon missions from 1969-1972 is one of the worst ever concocted on the human race.   It is time that people take a real close look at much of our history and see for themselves that we have been led like fools into a false reality...

I see that Israel is still not giving up on its dream of having its American slave puppets attacking Iran for them.  There has always been the speculation that Israel will shortly attack Iran and then when Iran rightfully retaliates, call on their American slaves to take over the fight and destroy that peaceful nation for them.  But their primary argument that Iran must be destroyed due to its non-existent nuclear program is falling apart, due to revelations from the Israeli government officials themselves that Iran is not a threat at all and in fact is NOT building any nukes at all.   Even their long standing lie that Iran wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth has finally been revealed as a media lie.... So why attack Iran at all?   Hopefully the American public finally wakes the hell up and stops the criminals in their own government from launching an attack and possibly bringing about World War III.

And about Israel... It seems that while the world is focused elsewhere, these criminals in that phony Jewish state are grabbing as much of the West Bank that they can and as quickly as they can.   It has always been their goal to make it impossible for a viable Palestinian nation, and they have definitely attained that goal now.  So what therefore is the future for the Palestinian people?  With no viable state and no hope for a future, I cannot blame them for fighting against these monsters...

As I have already stated, things in my personal world are finally getting back to normal, and I will be placing much more material in this blog very shortly... Until then, a few closing tidbits:   KONY 2012 is still a fraud... The US wants into Uganda for its oil wealth.....Canada is still Jewish occupied territory and there is still an ongoing push to make criticism of the evil and sick state of Israel a criminal act.... Fukushima radiation as fallout is still falling all over North America with no end in sight....The US economy is still in free fall and the bottom is still no where in sight.... To me, all religion is a farce and has held mankind back for way too long from proper development.... Alex Jones is still a buffoon and and agent of disinformation... And, honestly, who really gives a rats ass about the Kardashians other than people with no lives?

Thats it for now.... And as usual...

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

John Friend said...

Hey! I love the Kardashians! I base my life around their shows and Twitter posts!

LOL, nice rant my man, and congrats on the 500,000 mark. It's clear more and more people are waking up to the facts (even the fraudulent moon landing hoax!), and you've certainly played a role in that awakening.