Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Bit Under The Weather

I have been a bit under the weather so to speak for the last few days... Therefore articles have been few and far between.  It seems to happen to me this time of year, with the change in temperatures and its affect on my sinuses!

Please bare with me,  and I will be my old self shortly, and hopefully I will have more of the same quality reports that many have come to expect from this site..

Thank you



covkid said...

Get well soon .

Anonymous said...

Hope u feel better soon.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Thanks everyone.. It seems that the worst of my sinusitis has finally passed, and I am feeling a lot better as of today!

There has been a lot that I have not picked up on over the last few days, and I have a lot of catching up to do...