For this article, I want to present the following report that comes from Washington's Blog, at www.washingtonsblog.com, that asks everyone the real question: "Would You Support An Iran War If...", and presents many key points and truths about Iran that most Americans have been kept in the dark about. I do recommend that everyone take the time to ponder the points presented in this Washington's Blog article, before you go and throw your own support behind an attack on Iran... I do have some of my own comments to follow:
Would You Support an Iran War If …
Would You Support a War Against Iran If You Knew the True Facts?
- Iran has one of the largest Jewish populations in the world, and the second-largest in the Middle East behind Israel
- Jews are protected by the Iranian constitution, and are guaranteed seats in the Iranian parliament
- The CIA admits that the U.S. overthrew the moderate, suit-and-tie-wearing, Democratically-elected prime minister of Iran in 1953. He was overthrown because he had nationalized Iran’s oil, which had previously been controlled by BP and other Western oil companies. As part of that action, the CIA admits that it hired Iranians to pose as Communists and stage bombings in Iran in order to turn the country against its prime minister
- If the U.S. hadn’t overthrown the moderate Iranian government, the fundamentalist Mullahs would have never taken over. (Moreover, the U.S. has had a large hand in strengthening radical Islam in the Middle East by supporting radicals to fight the Soviets and others)
- The U.S. armed and supported Iraq after it invaded Iran and engaged in a long, bloody war which included the use of chemical weapons. Here is former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld meeting with Saddam Hussein in the 1980′s, several months after Saddam had used chemical weapons in a massacre:
- The U.S. has been claiming for more than 30 years that Iran was on the verge of nuclear capability
- The U.S. helped fund Iran’s nuclear program:
- The U.S. has been actively planning regime change in Iran – and throughout the oil-rich Middle East and North Africa – for 20 years
- The decision to threaten to bomb Iran was made before 9/11
- America and Israel both support a group designated by the U.S. as a terrorist organization which is trying to overthrow the Iranian government
- Top American and Israeli military and intelligence officials say that Iran has not decided to build a nuclear bomb
- Top American and Israeli military and intelligence officials say that – even if Iran did build a nuclear bomb – it would not be that dangerous, because Israel and America have so many more nukes. And see this
- American military and intelligence chiefs say that attacking Iran would only speed up its development of nuclear weapons, empower its hardliners, and undermine the chance for democratic reform
- The people pushing for war against Iran are the same people who pushed for war against Iraq, and said it would be a “cakewalk”. See this and this
- Well-known economist Nouriel Roubini says that attacking Iran would lead to global recession. The IMF says that Iran cutting off oil supplies could raise crude prices 30%. War with Iran would kill the American economy. And see this and this
- China and Russia have warned that attacking Iran could lead to World War III
NTS Notes: So, readers, we continue to have nothing but LIES out of the media about Iran being a threat.. When in fact Iran is absolutely a threat to no one. Maybe it is time for everyone to make it clear to their own media outlets that we will no longer put up with their constant lies, and to go after our own governments demanding they stop the insanity and get the troops out of the Persian Gulf region immediately.
And of course, the media focuses in on non-existent Iranian nuclear weapons, while the criminal and terrorist state of Israel is right there in that region with its 300 nuclear weapons in its own arsenal. I have yet to see any media outlets mention those nuclear weapons, and I wonder why? Maybe its because of exactly who controls the media?
One last note: I personally have been coming under increasing attacks by some of the so called commentators in some of my own posted articles for my stance that this push for war on Iran is absolutely criminal. But most of their laughable assertions that I personally am an Islamic Extremist, or that I support Muslim terrorists are laughable. I do not even need to remind everyone that when any terrorist group has come under closer examination as to their makeup, you find the Israeli Mossad as most of the terrorists themselves, or the criminal state of Israel actually funding these so called "terrorist" groups!
More to come