Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fabulous New Video By Snordelhans: Imagine 2012

I grew up as a massive fan of the Beatles, and I felt a great loss when John Lennon was gunned down in 1980 in New York City.  One of his greatest songs that had a great meaning for me was "Imagine", and its words ring true especially in the difficult times that we are facing today.

I came across the following video, by Snordelhans, and I found it absolutely fabulous.  It is a remake of the original John Lennon song, "Imagine" with words that hold true for the world in 2012.  It is a must view and a must listen, and I am proud to present it right here for my own readers to view.  I have my  own additional comments to follow:

NTS Notes:  The imagery presented in this video by Snordelhans is extremely well done, and shows how glorious and beautiful our world truly is.

To me, with the insane rush towards a new war for the criminal state of Israel, it is my hope that people take a step back before we cross the line and destroy ourselves in World War III.   This planet is the only one that we have and is definitely worth saving for ourselves and future generations.

Please take this video, and show it to everyone that you know.   Lets put an end to more insane wars for the criminal state of Israel, and start fixing the mess that we have created.   Lets all make what we can imagine for this world come true.

More to come


1 comment:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

One of Patrick's best pieces so far and that is really saying something isn't it?! The placing of the imagery with the wording is beyond compare. Meanwhile, He terms it "a failed experiment that was loads of fun to make."

I was 4 months pregnant when John was shot. As with JFK I remember the exact moment he was assassinated.

Since then I have realized that this song was almost tailor written as psychological preparation for the NWO to come however, I am past that unpleasant truth and just love it as a fine piece of music.

And as Patrick speaks the words, we are reminded, once again, just why John was assassinated. Like Bob Marley, or Michael Jackson, his power to influence was just too threatening to be ignored.