Friday, January 6, 2012

Amazing Article From Paul Craig Roberts, Via Lasha Darkmoon: America Doomed!

When I first came across the works of Lasha Darkmoon a few months back, I was impressed.  Lasha's articles have been both excellent in their context and absolutely spot on.   I said that as more of Lasha's material came out that was essential in this fight against those bent on world domination, I would bring them forward here for my own readers to view...

Well, the wait is over.  I want to present the link to Lasha Darkmoon's latest article, from the website: Darkmoon, at, written by Paul Craig Roberts, and entitled: "AMERICA DOOMED, By Paul Craig Roberts (Pictures And Bolded Notations By LashaDarkmoon)" for everyone to view right here.   It is indeed some fabulous reading, and I do have some additional comments to follow:

NTS Notes: Again, I want to thank Lasha Darkmoon for bringing this important piece of information from Paul Craig Roberts forward for everyone to see.

Personally, I am truly saddened to see how far America has truly fallen.   I used to believe in the slogans that America was a force for good in the world.  Now we can see for ourselves how the once great United States of America is now nothing more than a tyrannical despotic criminal empire, who's own citizens are now living in a brutal police state.

I have always asked: "Why the hell are the American people putting up with this, and why are they doing nothing to stop this?"   Sadly, I do believe that the combination of the brainwashing from the liars in the American media, and the massive amounts of brain numbing chemicals ingested in the American diets today, have done their handiwork and it is now too late to save that once great nation from its fall into oblivion.

More to come



Anonymous said...

Dear NT, hoping you'll take a look at and post this remarkable new book. A brilliantly concise and complete document drawing upon the best sources:

Northerntruthseeker said...

You will be very happy to know that I have added Zion Crime Factory to my list of sites on the left hand column, and below it, the article as stated...

Sorry about not getting around to adding Zion Crime Factory to my lists of important sites... OOPS.. Me bad...But hey, I am not perfect!