Saturday, January 7, 2012

Absolutely Stunning: Kseniya Simonova Winner Of "Ukraine's Got Talent" - Requiem Of Sand

With all the problems that the world is having today, especially with the up and coming wars in the Middle East for Israel, and the impending world economic collapse due to the pitfalls of Jewish banking Usury... We sometimes never notice the absolute beautiful things that this world truly has to offer...


Just last week, I came across an amazing video from the blog site of a fellow truth seeker, Veritas6464 (www.veritas6464.blogspot.com), that is available over Youtube.   It is from an artist named Kseniya Simonova, out of the Ukraine, and it really touched me.... I want to present it right here for my own readers to view in its entirety.   I want everyone to see this for themselves, and I hope that it also touches my own readers:



NTS Notes: Now about this fabulous artwork, I want to present the Youtube description:


A famous sand story of WWII when a young women is waiting for her man - a Soldier. A story of our tragic and heroic past which must be never forgotten. 


This performance was presented on "Ukraine's got talent" show by Kseniya Simonova and brought her win.

Kseniya Simonova is a sand artist from Ukraine, she lives in Crimea (South of Ukraine). Her great-grandfather was an officer of USSR army and defended his Motherland from horrible Nazi's invasion. He was killed in 1943 and Kseniya decided to devote her semi-final performance on UGT to his heroism.
In the end of the story Kseniya writes in Russian a phrase which means "You are always nearby"

Personally, I thought this is one of the most fabulous pieces of modern art that I have seen in a while, and beats the heck out of some of the stuff that we see here in North America on our own "talent" shows... 

With all of the evils going on right now in our world, sometimes we have to take a step back and look around us and see the real beauty that this planet has to offer...  I for one do not want to ever see it be ruined by those bent on death and destruction...

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

jim233 said...

Thank You NTS for bringing that awesome story of the famous sand artist from the Ukraine.I've seen it before but watched it again with great delight,and tears. The timing was right-on as to what's going on in my life now.
As a follow up I recommend this video about the artist's life and how she got into the sand art:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvAES2vQzOs
Thanks again!