Saturday, December 10, 2011

Change For A Dollar

With the world about to go to hell in a hand basket shortly with either the world economies imploding entirely leading to global economic disaster, or the Israeli occupied United States about to go to war against another innocent country, Iran, and there after possibly plunging the planet into the same economic disaster, we have to periodically take a step back, turn away from all the evils in the world, and focus in on anything that shows the good of humanity...

I came across this video, from my friend Noor who writes "Snippits and Snappits" at, and even though it is fictional, the message is very heart warming and shows that there is still some good in people... The video is called "Change For A Dollar", and I have it right here for everyone to view.  I do have some of my own comments to follow:

NTS Notes:  I want to thank Noor for bringing this fabulous video, by Sharon Wright, to my attention...

With everyone suffering in some way or another with all the economic and political problems in the world today, this video conveys the important message that just a little bit of help for those in need can go a long way to help so many people.  

Also with this being the Christmas season, I hope that everyone takes the message from this short video to heart and does a little bit to help those who are struggling during this time of year.....

More to come


No comments: