Well, in spite of a nagging sinus headache, I have been trolling the Internet over the last few days, staying up on what is happening in the world. For right now, I want to present a great article that comes courtesy of the website: Activist Post, at www.activistpost.com, entitled: "10 Signs You Might Be A Slave". It does make for some very good reading and definitely shows how in our present society we are definitely nothing more than slaves to the so called "Elitists" out for world domination. Here is that Activist Post article:
Sunday, December 4, 2011
|Chain Gang - Wiki image|
The definition of slavery is not nearly as clear as it used to be when we could see the physical chains and whips that shackled human laborers. Therefore, it's more vital than ever to identify the abstract ways in which humanity is confined. Here are ten signs you might be a modern-day slave:
You might be a slave if...
1. You hate when your alarm clock buzzes: If you don't wake up everyday with fantastic anticipation to be alive, you might be living under someone else's command. In fact, if you have to wake up at the same time every day, you're probably someone's slave.
2. You're forced to pay for causes you vehemently oppose: If you're a peaceful person but are forced to pay for wars done in your name, you might be a slave. Likewise, if you're forced to pay for corporate welfare of failed institutions while you struggle to stay healthy, you're surely a slave.
3. You expect someone else to take care of you: If someone other than yourself takes care of you, then you're likely beholden to them in countless ways. Be careful, you might be a slave if you demand that the government give you something other than freedom.
5. You think mob rule is better than personal freedom: If you believe that majority rule is always better for you than free will, then you're most certainly a slave.“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” -- Mahatma Gandhi.
6. You condemn beliefs of others: If you're taught to hate the beliefs of others who have never harmed you, then your mind has been thoroughly confined by your Master's implanted beliefs.
7. You believe people should be caged for consuming a product: If you believe that it's okay to cage humans for consuming a product in private, then you probably love your enslavement.
8. You sit in traffic for more than one hour a day: If you waste over 360 hours a year (10,800 hours over a 30-year career, that's 450 days) commuting to a job you despise, your time and life belongs to someone else.
9. You're forced to wear a uniform: If you're forced into a dress code of any kind, including a suit and tie, you're a show clown with someone to impress in order to receive your daily bread.
10. You watch over 20 hours of TV per week: If you occupy your amazing mind in front of a glowing box in the room for 1,040 hours a year (43 days), then your unlimited creativity is impossibly chained to a lifetime of mindlessness.
NTS Notes: Personally, I too fall into many of the points presented in this article. Yes, I am stuck in having to pay for many programs here in Canada, that I would otherwise oppose vehemently, like a good slave does....Thank goodness, at least I do NOT watch 20 hours of Talmud Vision every week, because I find the so called "programs" as nothing more than a form of brainwashing, and both deplorable and absolutely revolting.
Yes, the majority of us in our western society can be classified as slaves according to this list. It is too bad that most people do not step back from their present livelihoods, wake the hell up, and realized that we can still take control of our lives and break the shackles of slavery.
More to come