Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Follow Up Report On The Penn State Pedophilia Scandal: Is Sandusky Part Of A Larger Pedophile Ring?

Just last week, I put up an article giving my "two cents worth" on the situation with the still ongoing Penn State pedophile scandal.   In that article, linked here: http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2011/11/is-there-something-very-diabolical-and.html  I questioned whether there was something very diabolical and sickening behind the entire scandal, by linking in Henry Makow's article claiming that Jerry Sandusky, the very sick individual who first came to light in this Penn State scandal, may be part of a much larger Illuminati Pedophilia Network operating in America and in fact all over the world.

Now, I want to present the follow up report from Henry Makow, who writes the excellent blog at "savethemales.ca" (www.HenryMakow.com), that is entitled:  "Is Sandusky Part Of A Larger Pedophile Ring?".   It is essential reading for all of my own viewers, and I do have some additional comments to follow:


Is Sandusky Part of a Larger Pedophile Ring?


November 22, 2011