Thursday, September 29, 2011

More REAL History Revealed: Interesting Video By Deanna Spingola On The Eisenhower Death Camps!

As a true student of history, I am truly appalled as to how much we have been lied to in our education system about the real facts about our history,  especially the truth about what really happened during one of the darkest periods of the 20th century;  World War II and the supposed great genocides that occurred during that period.   I have discovered that the real truth has been purposely kept out of our so called "History Books" by design, to keep false versions of history, concocted by the criminals who want domination over our planet, being used to brainwash the masses!

Over 2 years ago, I put up an article pertaining to one of the most horrific true genocides that happened during and shortly after World War II.  That genocide was the Eisenhower Death Camps, and my original article can be found by this link: , under the title: "Rewriting History: The Eisenhower Death Camps" for my readers to view.   My article does make for some great exposure of the truth about a real genocide of the Second World War.

Now for this article, I want to present a Video, from Deanna Spingola who does a radio show over Republican Broadcasting Network, in which she reveals more truths about the Eisenhower Death Camps for her listening audience.   I have that video available right here via Youtube that I want to share with my readers.   I also have several more comments to follow:

NTS Notes:  It is again sickening to see our so called "History Books" full of stories about the Jewish "Holocaust" of World War II, but not one peep about the Eisenhower Death Camps genocide that is easily proven and easily researched.    It again shows how true history is being kept from the public while unprovable and non-researchable (especially in my own country, Canada) "history" is promoted!

It is a sad part of our REAL history that some 2-3 million German POW's and civilians perished by the hands of the Allied powers during and shortly after World War II, and that dark piece of real history has been kept hush hush to this present day.    It only shows how the victorious Allies were the ones who have written the "history" of that dark period and kept this horrific genocide by their own hands out of public awareness.  

Only now can the truth about what really happened in our history come forward and be exposed... It is the exposure of the lies of history that drove me to originally starting this blog, and I will continue to do my part to bring these truths out in the open for all to see....

More to come



Lone Wolf said...

Northern, thanks for posting this, and helping to expose the truth on this heinous chapter of history.

The world absolutely must know the truth about World War Two, and who TRULY was targetted for mass genocide, and who endured a REAL "holocaust", and who the REAL sociopathic murderers of that war were.

Northerntruthseeker said...

Nice to hear from you, Wolf... It has been a while!

I still check out your website..Thy Weapon of War...

The emphasis that I am trying to get across is the fact that these psychopaths are in control of nations such as Canada that continue to promote and brainwash their citizens with the Holocaust story... something that is right up your alley with the articles you post...

Thanks again