Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Important Video: The New World Order By Henry Makow

I have been following Henry Makow's work for quite some time now.  He is a fellow Canadian who has written a wide variety of articles under www.savethemales.ca, that deal with the "Illuminati", The "New World Order" , and the real truth about Feminism and how it was purposely created by Jewish interests to weaken and eventually destroy the family structure.   I do recommend that readers take the time to go over some of his fine work for themselves....

Right now, I want to present a brand new video that has just been released over Youtube, entitled: "The New World Order By Henry Makow".  It gives a very truthful and disturbing viewpoint of where we stand in our fight against the Jewish "New World Order" push for world domination, and should be viewed by everyone. Here is that video, and I have some comments to follow:



NTS Notes:  I want to thank my friend, Noor Al Haqiqa, over at "Snippits And Snappits" at www.snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com for bringing this video to my own attention.   The narration is spot on and absolutely haunting...

I for one have never been sold on the names: "New World Order" or "Illuminati", due to the fact that by careful research you discover that the people behind these two names are and always have been Jewish "elitists".    Their plan for world domination has been laid out centuries ago in their Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, which is available for everyone to read (I have them in their entirety as a link on the left hand column of this blog).   The Protocols are their blueprint for the eventual enslavement of all humanity and these criminals are following the Protocols' instructions almost word for word...

This video should be another wake up call for everyone.   I do recommend that everyone take it and pass it around for others to see.

More to come

NTS

No comments: