Friday, August 26, 2011

Important New Must See Video: Slave!

America is fully controlled by the criminal state of Israel.  That is a fact beyond any shadow of a doubt any more.  The US Government in Washington DC does NOT answer to the actual constituents that elected them, but to their masters in Tel Aviv who call their shots.   It is absolutely sickening to behold.

To emphasize the control that Israel exerts over America, I want to present a great new video that comes from the Council For The National Interest, at ,  entitled simply as: "Slave!".   Please watch this important video, and I of course have some additional comments to follow:

NTS Notes:  I need to say it again, even though I sound now like a broken record.... When the hell will the American public finally wake up from this madness?

It is despicable that in spite of the collapsing American economy, the Israeli bought and paid for whores, or as I call them now "Congress critters"  in the US Government will continue to send BILLIONS of dollars of US taxpayer money as servitude payment to their masters in Israel, as good slaves are demanded. 

And don't think for one minute that I am letting my own country, Canada, off the hook in all of this... The Canadian government in Ottawa is just as bought and paid for as the US government in Washington is.   And I guarantee that the servitude for Israel is the same in most governments in Europe as well....

More to come



Noor al Haqiqa said...

Snordelhans does get the point across.

(I once told him that voice could seduce the universe if he wished to do so. He laughed.)

Thank you for the post, my fellow radioactive Canuck.

jungle jane said...

great post and video - we see all the facts scattered but this pulls it together, exploding all pretense. So if you feel like a 'broken record', here's Orwell for you: "We have now sunk to a dept at which restatement of the obvious is the duty of intelligent men".