Monday, July 4, 2011

Vacation Alert For My Readers....

I will be on vacation from July 5th until July 12th, and will most probably be doing very little reporting in this site from July 5th, until after the 12th of July....

For my readers... Please take the time to check into my large archive of stories for your own benefit... Also please take the time to check into other excellent blogs such as Snippits and Snappits (www.snippits-and-slappits.blogspot.com),  Pragmatic Witness, (www.whitewraithe.wordpress.com),  The Ugly Truth (www.theuglytruth.wordpress.com), and Desert Peace (www.desertpeace.wordpress.com), for some great information that is most useful for your own search for the truth.

And BTW... To all my friends and supporters in America... Happy 4th of July!!!  May you all soon have the ability to understand the importance of true independence and the need to throw off the shackles of tyranny!

More to come

NTS

1 comment:

John Friend said...

Enjoy your break my friend, great stuff you're putting together over here.