Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Norway Massacre: Three Targets, ONE Lone Nut? I Really Don't Think So!

There is so much coming out today about the massacre in Norway that it is hard to keep up with all the details.  When I released my own report yesterday saying that this attack had the stench of the Israeli Mossad all over it, it was done before the mainstream media released information that ALL three attacks were carried out by one Lone Nut.    Today, there is more and more information coming out about this one individual, his motives and his mindset, for carrying out this horrendous attack.

However, there are still many conflicting reports and some facts about this attack still do not make sense.   In my search of articles today that I wanted to include in this report, I came across one of the best videos that asks all the hard questions about this attacker and how he supposedly carried out all three of these attacks in such a short period of time.  It comes from Ryan Dawson, who writes under the website:, and I want to present his video right here for everyone to view:

NTS Notes:  I too am disturbed by how the media is filling the airwaves with their report that all of these attacks were carried out by ONE single mentally unbalanced individual.   

But what are his motives?   How did he obtain and plant all of the explosives?  And how did he obtain all of the weaponry that he supposedly had?    

I am sorry to say to all of the "anonymous" commentators that have sent hateful messages to my previous article, that I have refused to publish because of their language, but everything about this attack still stinks to high heaven, and I still smell a rat.....And again there is only one nation on Earth that right now has the motives and the means for such an attack on Norway!

I will keep on top of this story as much as possible and try to share any info with my own readers here... Stay tuned!

More to come



Anonymous said...

question...if zionism is behind this all, why frame or set up a lone nut who is a christian zionist? It would be traced back rather easily to Israel... no?

Northerntruthseeker said...

It is their method of operation.. Just like in other phony "terrorist" attacks... Blame the Muslims first!