Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Important Video: Arnie Gundersen: What The Nuclear Industry Doesn't Want You To Know

It is good to be back from vacation, and there is so much to catch up on.   Yes,  I did bring my netbook for the week that I was away, but I used it only for email primarily and not to write any articles for this blog.

While on vacation, I watched the American news channels closely at night, and I was shocked as to how badly the American public has been misinformed and badly misled... basically lied to.... by their own government and media heads as to exactly what is happening around the world.   The Mainstream media was not focused on any serious issues such as the latest Gaza Freedom Flotilla, the crisis in Greece, or even the deadly radiation that is still spewing from the meltdowns at the Fukushima nuclear facility in Japan.   I was even more astonished when talking to some Americans and finding out that most are totally in the dark about the facts that right now they are being subjected to deadly radioactive fallout from Fukushima that will eventually cause many of them to get Cancer!

Speaking of the continuing situation in Fukushima and the deadly radioactive fallout that is falling all over North America, I want to present the latest Youtube video from the nuclear watchdog, Arnie Gundersen, right here for my own readers to view.  It gives the latest updates on the continuing situation with Fukushima, and lets the public know exactly what the Nuclear Industry does not want them to see.  Here is that video:

NTS Notes:  The fact is that the situation in Fukushima is still far from being under control and even now the people in continental North America and primarily on the Pacific west coast are being bathed in a myriad of deadly particles that have half lives of anywhere from weeks to millions of years!

I have been reading some reports that are now coming forward that show a sudden jump in infant mortality rates primarily along the Pacific coast of North America... Is this related to the deadly fallout?  It does seem strange, and I personally doubt if it is a coincidence.....  As more comes forward, I will put up an article in this blog in the near future... Stay tuned...

More to come


1 comment:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Welcome back. Hope your break was just wonderful.

Arnie does make some points doesn't he.

Sighs. I just spent the day doing stuff on chemtrails. OMGosh, I know this is off topic but there is stuff I BEG you to repost for your readers.

I found a piece that linked Monsanto into the whole mess and so many other things most of us had not considered. Did you know that University of Calgary is a major research site for chemtrails!?

Anyhow, the stuff I posted needs to be put out into the public before it is too late. One of the long term goals is to destroy natural food growing. In some parts of the world, even natural farmers have had to turn to "aluminum resistant" seeds from Monsanto to have any crops!

Doesn't make you wonder much, does it?