Tuesday, June 28, 2011

THIS Pro Israel Shill Wants To Be The Next US President?

Sometimes it is a waste of time delving into US politics, due to the fact that every single "elected" official that holds high office in the United States is a bought and paid for shill and slave to the criminal state of Israel.    We have all witnessed how the lord and master over the United States, Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, gave his speech of lies and falsehoods to standing ovations in the US Congress.  It still makes me sick that the people of the United States still allows these traitors to represent them!

It came to my attention recently that the person leading the race in the Republican Party in the United States according to recent "polls" is none other than Minnesota Congresswoman, Michelle Bachmann (Yes, Ron Paul supporters... I agree with you that these so call polls are definitely rigged).   But very little is known by most Americans about this person who could become the next US President in 2012....

Well, I came across a startling video where this Congresswoman gets in front of the camera and spews her undying love for the criminal state of Israel.   For those that have not seen the video in question, I have it right here for you to view for yourselves.  Please try not to throw up:

NTS Notes:  All I can say is that America is definitely in deep trouble if this pro-Israel shill gets into the office of the Presidency.

This clown is so much in love with Israel that my suggestion is for her to give up her US citizenship immediately, and take the first flight to Tel Aviv.... She is nothing more than another in the long line of traitors that would sell America down the river if it comes to Israel's interests!

I wish that someone would send a letter to this clown explaining how America's "greatest ally" Israel launched a murderous attack on the USS Liberty on June 8th, 1967, that killed 34 innocent sailors, and how Israeli Mossad agents and their helpful Sayanim agents in America were responsible for the attacks of  9-11!   Obviously this Congress critter is either clueless as usual, or is a bought and paid for shill for Israeli interests.

America needs leadership that supports American interests first and absolutely foremost.   America definitely does not need the next President to be someone like this slave to Israeli interests, Michelle Bachmann.

More to come


1 comment:

mary sullivan said...

quote from michele bachmann
who has lived and worked in Israel

"I am honored to be in a position where I can help Israel. I have a tremendous love for Israel, and great admiration for the Israeli people. I am a Christian, but I consider my heritage Jew, because it is the foundation, the roots of my faith as a Christian"