Saturday, May 21, 2011

US Government Fails To Win Over American Public With Their Phoney Bin Laden Death, So Why Not Try Falsely Linking Iran To 9-11?

Most people are now up to speed with the fact that the recent announcement by the US Government that their Special Forces had killed their CIA operative, Tim Osman, better known as Osama Bin Laden in a raid on May 1st, 2011,  is a complete fabrication of pure fiction.   Since that time the government and the controlled media has been trying to spin this story only to find that they can no longer cover for its total fraudulence.  Therefore it seems obvious that it is time for the government and the media to move on to another lie to get the public's attention....

By now, most people are also aware that the Israeli Mossad and their operatives in America, as well as compliant slaves in the US Government pulled off the attacks of 9-11.   That, my dear readers, is fact.  But now according to this latest article that comes from the Sydney Morning Herald, out of Australia at www.smh.com.au, it appears that the US spin doctors are trying to link the peaceful nation of Iran to the 9-11 attacks!   This is absolutely preposterous, but here is that article for everyone to view right here:


Iran accused of September 11 role



Benjamin Weiser, Scott Shane
May 21, 2011






Explosive ... allegations have been made that Iran knew about the September 11 attacks in advance.
Explosive ... allegations have been made that Iran knew about the September 11 attacks in advance. Photo: Reuters
NEW YORK: Two defectors from Iran's intelligence service have testified that Iranian officials knew in advance about the attacks of September 11, 2001, says a US court filing that seeks damages for Iran's ''direct support for, and sponsorship of, the most deadly act of terrorism in American history''.

One of the defectors also claimed that Iran was involved in designing the attacks, the filing said. The defectors' identities and testimony were not revealed in the filing but were being submitted to a judge under seal, said lawyers who brought the original suit against Iran on behalf of families of dozens of September 11 victims.

The suit says Iran and Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant group with close ties to Tehran, helped al-Qaeda with planning the attacks and with the hijackers' training and travel. After the attacks, the suit says, Iran and Hezbollah helped al-Qaeda operatives and their families to escape, in some cases providing them with a safe haven in Iran.

The question of an Iranian connection to the attacks was raised by the national September 11 commission and has long been debated. Al-Qaeda, which adheres to a radical Sunni theology, routinely denounces the Shiite branch of Islam that holds power in Iran, and the terrorist network's branch in Iraq has often made Shiites targets of bombings. But intelligence officials have long believed there has been limited, wary co-operation between al-Qaeda and Iran against the US as a common enemy.



The lawsuit also names as defendants Iranian officials and ministries, as well as Hezbollah, al-Qaeda and the Taliban, among others. The families' lawyers have asked for a default judgment against the defendants, which have not responded to the suit. Even if there were such a judgment, legal experts say it would not be easy to collect monetary damages.

In their court papers, the lawyers assert that Imad Mugniyah, as the military chief of Hezbollah, was a terrorist agent for Iran, and that he travelled to Saudi Arabia in 2000 to help with preparations for the September 11 attacks.

Mugniyah, killed in 2008, had been accused by US officials of planning a series of terrorist attacks and kidnappings, including the bombings of the US embassy and marine barracks in Lebanon in 1983.

The September 11 commission report said there was ''strong evidence Iran facilitated the transit of al-Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before [the attacks], and that some of these were future [September 11] hijackers''.

But the commission said it had ''found no evidence that Iran or Hezbollah was aware of the planning for what later became'' the September 11 attacks and that the ''topic requires further investigation by the US government''.
The New York Times


Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/iran-accused-of-september-11-role-20110520-1ewq7.html#ixzz1N2uNM6nj


NTS Notes:  It does seem that with the failure and exposure of the lie of the Bin Laden death fiasco, the US Government and their masters in Tel Aviv, are again reaching for any excuses for getting their long sought after war against Iran off and running again!  Therefore, to me and anyone that knows the real facts behind 9-11, this accusation from two "Iranian Defectors" is pure propaganda BS!

Readers, the fact is that Iran had absolutely nothing to do with the attacks of 9-11.  Again what we are seeing now is pure propaganda BS coming out of the Zionist Jewish controlled media to once again try to fool the American public into supporting and dying in a war against Iran for the criminal state of Israel!  

Lets get the truth out about 9-11 once and for all, and make sure that everyone is fully aware of the true culprits behind that mass murder of 3000 innocent Americans.   The BS from the media must be stopped...

More to come

NTS

No comments: