Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still Wagging The Long Dead Guy: New Phony Bin Laden Tape To Be Released!

OK... The American and world wide Zionist Jewish controlled media outlets have gone crazy over the last few days since the puppet President of the United States announced that US Special Forces killed Osama Bin Laden.  But we in the real news know already that Bin Laden died some 9.5 years ago from kidney failure, and that these criminals have been wagging the dead guy in everyone's faces ever since to promote their phony War on Terror.   Facts are facts, readers... This latest announcement of the killing of "Osama Bin Laden" is nothing more than a massive lie!

Well, today, I just came across an interesting article from the Associated Press, through the website: www.google.com/hostednews, that states that Bin Laden produced a new audio tape just before he was killed in Pakistan!   I want to present that article here for my readers to view:

US official: New tape may be last from bin Laden

WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. intelligence officials believe Osama bin Laden made a propaganda recording shortly before his death and expect that tape to surface soon.

It is unclear whether the tape is audio or video, but a U.S. official says that intelligence indicates it is already working its way through al-Qaida's media pipeline. The official said the timing was coincidental and there is no indication he knew U.S. forces were bearing down on him.

A new recording from bin Laden would provide a final word from the beyond grave for a terrorist who taunted the U.S. with recorded propaganda for years. It could also provide fodder to those who insist he is still alive.

NTS Note:  OK... I guess with the phony news of Bin Laden's demise, the SITE group, ran by the ultra-zionist Jewish Rita Katz, has to get in their last kick at the long dead guy, and is putting out a totally BS "Bin Laden" tape shortly.....

But why wait?.... I came across a more factual and real Bin Laden video tape via Mike Rivero's website: www.whatreallyhappened.com, and I want to present it right here:

NTS Notes:  And lo and behold... Here is the transcript from this video:

"Dear schmucks. I mean infidels, It is I, Ozama Binladen. No, really, it is me, and you're a filthy anti-Semite if you doubt it for a second. Anyway, where was I. Oh yeah; the putz, I mean my good buddy Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just gave me a wonderful Passover, I mean Ramadan present. It's a nuclear weapon. Kinda like the ones we... I mean the Israelis have at Dimona, only they don't have them, so this is nothing like those, and you're a filthy anti-Semite if you doubt it for a second. So anyway, my good buddy Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who loves to give me nice hugs and shoulder rubs, he gave me this bomb and he said, 'use it on the great Satan of America', and so that is what I am gonna do as revenge for you killing me yesterday. So remember, when you see that bright flash of light and hear the big baddaboom, you should all think 'Arabs, Arabs, Arabs.' So, Shalom... I mean, Salami L'Chaim, or whatever. I'm Ozama, and you're a filthy anti-Semite if you doubt it for a second. "
Hey, if the criminal SITE group can create and distribute Bull crap Bin Laden tapes and have the people believe them to be genuine... Then why is this video tape any less authentic?

Face it, readers... The US Government is lying through its teeth with this latest declaration that Bin Laden just died on May 1st... It shows how they have long played the American public and a lot of the world for nothing more than suckers!!!

Definitely time to wake up and see the truth, America... Your Government is a bunch of criminals and liars.

More to come


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canada appears to be in danger of political seduction via Stephen Harper-- the vileness of Zionst controlled USA is seeping into Canada, too. How can escape be from such an insidious stranglehold? I see that Harper won. Not good? The liars have enforcement power so are simply brazen in all they do. There is no powerful authority in America willing and also able to stop those in power from inflicting oppression and aggression on the world and on Americans, now.

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union