Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Under Attack, But Articles Have Been Restored

It seems that Blogger has come under attack over the last few days, and many blogs including mine, have been attacked... The result was several articles were removed.

However, as of this afternoon, the missing articles have been restored, and I wish to thank the staff at Blogger for their due diligence in having this matter attended to.

As a result, I have deleted the two most recent posts today due to the fact that they are repeats of the posts that were deleted.  Thank you, readers for your patience in this matter.

More to come



Anonymous said...

I wonder if the attack could have originated in some sh*tty little terrorist pseudo-country in the middle east?

No, probably not.

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I smelled rat and maggot infestations and when I looked at a few under the microscope I discovered that they all had pretty little blue six pointed stars on their underbellies.

Thanks Blogger people for fixing it.