Now, I want to present a new article, that comes courtesy of the website: The Economic Collapse, at www.theeconomiccollapseblog.com, that lists 27 key points on the present situation with the US economy. It is entitled: "Feeling Depressed? 27 Depressing Statistics About The US Economy That Will Make You Feel Even Worse", and the information is indeed startling. I have that entire article right here for you to view, with some comments to follow:
Feeling Depressed? 27 Depressing Statistics About The U.S. Economy That Will Make You Feel Even Worse
Readers, it is not my purpose to keep putting out doom and gloom. In fact, I have listed constantly some key points that are absolutely necessary for changing the present situation with the US economy, and all world economies as a matter of fact. I want to list some of those points here:
1. End the US Federal Reserve system immediately! That is nothing more than a privately owned central bank that is printing money based on absolutely NOTHING, and "lending" it to the US Government for the American citizens to use at INTEREST. The amount of accumulated Usury DEBT as a result of this heinous system of charging interest is now in the neighborhood of 14 TRILLION dollars, and rising.
2. End the Debt. Absolutely pay no more money to the criminal bankers who created this criminal debt based on their criminal Usury system in the first place. Since it is a matter of fact that the accumulated national debt of the United States is owed to the same privately owned central banks that run the fraudulent Federal Reserve System, ending or retiring the debt owed to these criminals will go a long way towards getting the US economy rebooted. The best method for eliminating the debt is to declare a "Jubilee" and have all debts set to zero and null and voided immediately.
3. Pass a law immediately that returns the printing of currency to the control of the Government alone and interest free. Ending the Federal Reserve System, and ending the Debt are keys, but unless the printing of currency is returned to the control of the Government only and for all time, we would soon be back into the same criminal Usury debt situation that created this mess in the first place.
4. End the Federal Income Tax and disband the IRS immediately. Few people are even aware that the Federal Income Tax that they pay out annually goes directly to the criminal bankers that put the country into severe debt in the first place for nothing more than paying the INTEREST on that debt! That is criminal enough, but even more insidious is the fact that people in the US are totally unaware that there is absolutely NO law that states that they even have to pay any federal income tax! The fact is, readers, that the 16th amendment to the US Constitution that makes a federal income taxation system the law of the land has never been ratified! Therefore, again, there is absolutely NO law that says that you have to pay income taxes to the federal government. The problem is that these evil criminal bankers control the Internal Revenue Service, and have their hired henchmen going out and enforcing their criminal income taxation system on the American public.
Ending the criminal and illegal payment of Income Taxes would go a long way into kick starting the American economy by giving the American public more of their hard earned wages to spending on goods, services, and even towards infrastructure repair and upgrading!
5. End involvement in foreign wars for Israel. I do not need to go into great detail about this, because the facts speak for themselves... Involvement in wars for Israel has cost the US TRILLIONS of dollars and has left the nation on the verge of bankruptcy.
6. End the so called "aid" to the criminal state of Israel immediately. The Israelis are gloating these days about how great their economy is.... End all of the phoney "aid" payments that are given out to that criminal enterprise, and lets see how great their economy truly is!
These are just 6 key points, and guaranteed there are others that I have not listed here that are just as critical for the US Economy to recover. The big question becomes: Do the American public have the guts and the will to take their country back from the criminals that are ruining their nation, or are they willing to sit back, do nothing, and watch their nation dissolve into a wasteland? A tough choice to make, indeed!
More to come