Monday, March 7, 2011

US Is Losing Global Propaganda News Wars Due To Its Constant Lying... US Secretary Of State's Solution: Ask For More US Taxpayer Dollars!

I just spent the weekend with family and for recharging my "batteries"... I have found, like so many others, that doing this type of blog and fighting against so much evil on our planet does take a strain on the mind and body!   So please bare with me readers...

I came across this interesting video, courtesy of RT News, where it seems that the Zionist Jewish criminal shill Secretary of State herself, Hillary Clinton, was in front of a US Congressional hearing asking for more money from the US Taxpayers, because as she states, the US is losing the "Global Information War"!   It is definitely something to see, and I have it here for my own readers to view:

NTS Notes:  When I first saw this video, I had to shake my head in disbelief.... How clueless is the US Secretary of State when she cannot see the obvious?...  The US is losing the Global information "propaganda" war simply because people are finally fed up with all of the LIES and pure BS Propaganda that the Zionist controlled US Media outlets continues to spew to the American public. 

I have a great idea for getting Americans back interested in their media, and it would save Millions if not Billions of US Taxpayer dollars.... Try actually telling people the TRUTH!  Get away from the bought and paid for pure BS propaganda, and quit LYING to the American public!   Sounds simple and too good to be true, right?

Sadly, I doubt if we will ever see a change in the constant lying by the US media until all of the media outlets are wrestled away from their total Zionist Jewish control.  I guarantee that will ever happen until the American public itself wakes up, and finally takes action against these criminals.  

In the meantime, the American taxpayers will just be footing more of the bill for more of the same propaganda and lies.... Isn't America great?

More to come


1 comment:

Tania said...

I do think that wikileak has helped much