Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fantastic New David Duke Video: Mubarak And The Fall Of The Zionist Running Dogs!

Over the last few years, I have received the most flak, especially from the Hasbara agents of Isra-Hell, every time I put up articles, or videos, from Dr. David Duke.   The critics, and criminals, are quick to falsely label me with phoney labels such as a "White Nationalist" or a "Racist", primarily because I am a firm supporter of David Duke's fight against the Zionist Jewish criminality that is out to enslave mankind.  I just shrug off and laugh at such ridiculous criticisms, and have long realized that it goes with the territory!

David Duke has released a long list of great videos that hit home in this fight for our freedom, and it appears that he has just released one of his finest works to date...His latest video is entitled: "Mubarak And The Fall Of The Zionist Running Dogs!" and I am proud to present it right here in its entirety for my own readers to view:

NTS Notes:  Again, this video hits the nail on the head that with the fall of Mubarak, the Zionist Jews in Isra-Hell may be losing their grip and control over their neighbours.   Its about time!

As I have long stated... We hope that the Egyptian people are able to choose a bright future for themselves that no longer has American/Israeli puppets as their leaders, and that they are able to control their own destiny without Zionist Jewish influences or control... We can only hope!

More to come


No comments: