Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Bit Under The Weather.. Will Return Shortly

To my readers:


I have been a bit under the weather, suffering from a severe head cold and high fever.  As such, I have not been able to enter any new articles for the last two days...


Have patience, and I will be returning shortly...  In the meantime, please check out my archive of great articles, and take a close look at some of the other websites of some of the other great real truth tellers out there... Their work and efforts are always fabulous.....


I shall return shortly....


NTS

2 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Prepares a mustard plaster and hands it to your lady and instruct her in application. Puts a toddy of hot rum and lemon juice in your hand... we all tiptoe out the door. Get better soon mon ami.

chuckyman said...

Hope you feel better soon NTS