Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Best Video (So Far) On The Revolution In Egypt

Some readers and colleagues have asked me my personal opinion of what is happening in Egypt... I will state it right here:  The people of Egypt have suffered long enough, and its time for them to taste true freedom!

For the last few days, I have been watching the real news out of Egypt via the Al Jazeera live video feeds via the internet, and have turned away from the BS on the Zionist Jewish controlled media outlets.  I am asking all of my readers that if they want the truth about what really is happening in Egypt, to do the same....

To show what is truly happening in Egypt, I want to present the best video that has been released about the revolution right here for my own readers to view.  It is only 2+ minutes long, but the message is perfectly clear:

NTS Notes:  As I have stated in previous articles... Hosni Mubarak definitely has to go!  

The only thing that worries me and others is that the Americans and Israelis may attempt to bring in another American/Israeli controlled puppet after Mubarak is removed from office.  I pray that the Egyptian people will see that this possible and very sickening scenario never happens!

More to come


No comments: