Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Zionist Jewish War On Christmas: Fabulous David Duke Video!

I have been taking more weekends off to spend time with family and to catch up on important personal issues.

This weekend, for example, I went out to do some Christmas shopping at the local mall.   I had expected that most stores would be hanging Christmas decorations and banners, or would be playing Christmas music for their customers.   What I found was disturbing.   Less and less stores this year are putting up decorations or music with a Christmas theme!   I saw many banners with "Happy Holidays", or "Seasons Greetings", but few with the actual word "Christmas" in them.   It was also disturbing that when I enquired to several store clerks as to why they are not playing any Christmas music, they informed me that they had instructions to absolutely not do so, and were told that the music was "offensive" to some shoppers! (?)  I have to ask my own readers: What the hell is happening here?

It is so obvious that the Zionist Jews as part of their plans to subjugate the Goyim are working to degenerate the true meaning and message of Christmas as one of peace, love, and good will to all people.  It has also always been one of their goals to eventually destroy its meaning as a day to honour the birth of Jesus Christ.   Even now, these criminals have forced the removal of any Christmas symbols in major cities across North America and Europe, and have instead put up their evil Menorahs in their place!   A prime example is again the erection of that disgusting Menorah right in front of the White House in Washington DC as a symbol of their total control over America!

Right now, I want to again present the following important video from David Duke that exposes the truth about the Zionist Jewish war on Christmas.   I had it up last year at this time, and again because the war is continuing to destroy Christmas, I want to again have my readers watch it right here:



NTS Notes:  I like others in the real truth movement will fight tooth and nail to keep the true meaning of Christmas alive.  I find it so disgusting that every year there is less and less emphasis on the true meaning of Christmas, and more emphasis on materialism in its place.   It is disgusting indeed...

Lets make sure that they are never able to win this sick war against Christmas.   Again, Christmas is a joyous occasion to celebrate peace, love, and good will to all people.   These idealisms are definitely something that these criminals are unable to fathom for themselves.

More to come

NTS

3 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Once again we are on the same track. GMTA I suppose....

Noor al Haqiqa said...

Just for interest sake. When you see X in the name of something... Xe, Xmas, etc etc. In ancient times, X was used to represent the name of Nimrod, the evil one often confused as Satan. So you can deduce that the logo is on the dark side... as in Xe.

When you say Xmas, you are speaking of Nimrod not Christ. Just a lil trivia I picked up recently when I was reading up on Nimrod, the very evil sorcerer of Babylon who was responsible for its fall into evil ways ....

Northerntruthseeker said...

Thanks Noor for the information about why they are substituting the Christ in Christmas with a damned "X"!

Very sick and very disturbing indeed.... I like you feel it is so offensive to see their control in that they are taking away symbols of Peace, Hope, Love, and Kindness, with symbols of pure evil like that disgusting Menorah....

Hopefully you and your own family find the good will and love of Christmas again this year!

Keep in touch...