Thursday, November 4, 2010

Not So Cool Facts About Nazi Israel!

I have always received some hate filled comments from those who picture me as "antisemitic" and/or a "racist".  I have always challenged those individuals that call me those names to please present some real and definitive proof that I am either...

These same commentators and agents of Israel always use the tired and very false idea that because I picture Israel as a criminal state that  I am automatically a "anti-semite".   I am saying now for these agents of Israel to come forward and put up a comment stating just ONE good thing about Israel!  

I will be sure to let my readers know what these commentators come up with and put it up in a future article on this blog site!  Until there is some proof that Israel is not a criminal state, I will continue to put up truthful articles exposing more of its blatant criminality....

For this article, I want to present a great Youtube video that shows Israel in its true light.  This one is entitled: "Not So Cool Facts About Nazi Israel", and I am presenting it right here for my own readers to view:



NTS Notes:  The facts presented in this video are factual and absolutely the truth.   The Zionist Jews have destroyed a nation, Palestine, to create their sick dreamland of pure racism and hatred.     They have absolutely no rights to this region due to the majority of them being Khazars that converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 9th century, and actually originate from the central steppes of Russia.   This fact alone shows clearly that stealing other peoples' land and calling it their own is indeed absolutely criminal.

Again, if anyone finds some discourse with this video, feel free to comment.  The facts speak for themselves as presented....

More to come

NTS

No comments: