Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Very Disgusting Video: IDF Soldier Dances In Front Of Female Palestinian Prisoner!

Just a few days ago, I put up an article about how back in May of this year, several Israeli IDF soldiers killed several innocent Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip, while eating chocolate!   That was an extreme moral outrage, and shows exactly the mentality of the IDF themselves.

Now for this article, I want to present another video showing how disgusting and immoral the IDF truly is.  Here is a video where we see an IDF soldier dancing in front of a blindfolded Palestinian female prisoner:




NTS Notes:  Again, so much for the "most moral army on earth".   Again, people must wake up to the truth that these criminals are in fact the most immoral, disgusting, and brutal force on the planet.

Lets face it, the United States continues to send BILLIONS of dollars every year to Israel so that they can kill and demoralize the Palestinian population.   When the heck will the American public finally wake up to the atrocities that their tax dollars pay for?

More to come

NTS

6 comments:

Saladin said...

What exactly is the point of this? Do they think they are so beyond the reach of justice that they can post their sick and twisted idea of a joke where the whole world can see it? This is not only an insult to that poor blindfolded woman, this is spitting in the face of humanity in general. Your day is coming Zion, and it's going to be a bitch.

alfred said...

Excellent blog.

Fancy the content I have seen so far and I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog and I like your way of posting.

I am very much interested in adding http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/ in my blog http://the-american-history.blogspot.com/.

I am pleased to see my blog in your blog list.

I would like to know whether you are interested in adding my blog in your blog list.

Hope to see a positive reply.

Thanks for visiting my blog as well !

Waiting for your reply friend !!!!!

Craig said...

interesting blog areu a Christian?

Northerntruthseeker said...

Well, first off.... Yes, Saladin... You can add away!

I have been a follower of your blog for quite some time... If you have any tidbits in improving my own work, fire away...

And Craig: I was raised as a Christian, but my beliefs now cover a wide spectrum. I have read the Bible, the Koran, and even the Talmud (disgusting piece of trash) as well....

I have always found religion to be fascinating and yet disturbing in certain aspects where it creates the false notion of some humans being better than others..... I absolutely abhor any notion of a "chosen race" on this planet....That is where I draw the line...

This battle is not about religion, but about criminality. The criminals have used their false religion for too long and it is time for people to say enough is enough.

Northerntruthseeker said...

And Saladin.. I added your "Voice In the Wilderness" to my finest blog list.....

Keep up the fine work, friend...

Saladin said...

Thank you, we have to stick together. Linking with like minds is not preaching to the choir, it is a survival instinct.

Peace and Blessings