Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Essence Of The Banking Industry

I have been taking the last few days off just for some long needed Rest and Relaxation.  I have also found the need to periodically recharge my batteries, because I do spend much of my spare time in doing research on the criminals who are out to destroy our very ways of life, and I do find it very depressing at times.

For this article, I want to focus on the following short video that I came across just recently.  This short video piece tells exactly what the criminal banking scheme of debt, based on the practice of Usury, is all about.   Here is that video for my readers to view:

NTS Notes:  Usury as a form of debt has been practiced for thousands of years by Jewish banking criminals.  It is a fact that all nations that have become enslaved to the private Jewish banking debt based Usury systems eventually collapse due to crushing debt!  

The truth is given in this short video.  The criminal Jewish bankers want people in debt as a form of slavery.  This is exactly what has happened in the United States, Canada, Japan, and most European nations, where their Usury debt based monetary scheme has enslaved the citizens to never ending debt.

People must finally come to the realization that the only way to end this criminal enslavement is to end all debts, criminalize and outlaw the practice of Usury, and to take the power of printing of money away from these criminal Jewish bankers.    Only governments should ever be allowed to print their own money, debt free!

More to come


No comments: