Now comes another article through www.uruknet.info, that shows some disheartening evidence of the impending collapse of the American empire. I want to present that article here for all of my readers to view in its entirety:
Collapsing empire watch
October 12, 2010
It's easy to say and easy to document, but quite difficult to really internalize, that the United States is in the process of imperial collapse. Every now and then, however, one encounters certain facts which compellingly and viscerally highlight how real that is. Here's the latest such fact, from a new study inHealth Affairs by Columbia Health Policy Professors Peter A. Muennig and Sherry A. Glied (h/t):
In 1950, the United States was fifth among the leading industrialized nations with respect to female life expectancy at birth, surpassed only by Sweden, Norway, Australia, and the Netherlands. The last available measure of female life expectancy had the United States ranked at forty-sixth in the world. As of September 23, 2010, the United States ranked forty-ninth for both male and female life expectancy combined.Just to underscore the rapidity of the decline, as recently as 1999, the U.S. was ranked by the World Health Organization as 24th in life expectancy. It's now 49th. There are other similarly potent indicators. In 2009, the National Center for Health Statistics ranked the U.S. in 30th place in global infant mortality rates. Out of 20 "rich countries" measured by UNICEF, the U.S.ranks 19th in "child well-being." Out of 33 nations measured by the OECD,the U.S. ranks 27th for student math literacy and 22nd for student science literacy. In 2009, the World Economic Forum ranked 133 nations in terms of "soundness" of their banks, and the U.S. was ranked in 108th place, just behind Tanzania and just ahead of Venezuela.
There is, however, some good news: the U.S. is now in fifth place in total number of executions, behind only China, Iran, Iraq and Saudi Arabia, and comfortably ahead of Yemen and Sudan, while there are two categories in which the U.S. has been and remains the undisputed champion of the world -- this one and this one. And, of course, the U.S. is not just objectively the greatest country on the planet, but the greatest country ever to exist in all of human history -- as Dave Roberts put it in response to these life expectancy numbers: "but we're No. 1 in bestness!" -- so we're every bit as exceptional as ever.
NTS Notes: Yes, there is so much coming out of the news and the blogosphere that talks doom and gloom. I will state it right here that there are ways of fixing America and getting the people back to work in fixing that great nation. Here are some of my own ideas to help fix the present situation in America:
1. End the DEBT! The stated US Federal Debt now exceeds 14 TRILLION dollars. But the fact is that this debt is owed to criminal private bankers. By ending the debt immediately, America automatically ends their debt enslavement to these criminals.
2. End the Federal Reserve System immediately! The Federal Reserve System is owned exclusively by private bankers and is part of the debt through usury scheme. Ending the Federal Reserve, and placing the printing of money, DEBT FREE, back into the control of the government exclusively would go a long way in fixing what ails the nation.
3. End the illegal Federal Income Tax system! Considering that the entire Federal Income Tax system is criminal and illegal (the 16th amendment for the income tax system was never ratified), the money that people pay in their income tax has been used exclusively to service the debt owed to criminal bankers. Ending the criminal Income Tax system would give the people the money necessary to re-energize the economy by creating consumer spending....
4. End the wars for Israel and the Rothschilds! America is pouring billions still into the war in Iraq, which was fought for Israel, and even more billions into Afghanistan which was fought for the Rothschild Opium drug empire. Ending the American involvement immediately and bringing these troops home would put that money back into much needed social programs, and infrastructure repairs, in America.
5. End the "aid" to the criminal state of Israel! America pours billions of dollars into that criminal state so that they can go and kill their neighbours for their own selfish want of a "Greater Israel". Need I say more....
6. Take all of the money saved by the above listed initiatives, and fix America's failing infrastructure! By ending the Fed, ending the foreign aid to criminal nations, and ending the wars, the money can be injected into fixing the infrastructure that has been crumbling in America..... It would also go a long way into creating jobs and reopening American home based manufacturing incentives!
7. Stop all illegal immigration! (This is a real tough one that some of my readers may not agree with, but this is my own opinion).... America has millions of illegals presently living within its borders, and the first need is to shut the borders..... Second is to ship these illegal people back to their host nations that they came from. If they want to apply to become Americans, then let them apply in their host nations first.... Many may cry "discrimination" and other phony lies, but they are only a burden on the American social and health care systems, and therefore bleeding American taxpayers to death.....
There are 7 ideas that I have for helping in getting America going again.... You may not agree with these ideas, but to do absolutely nothing will spell the end of America very soon. America, The choice is up to you!
More to come