Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Newest Poll: Wanting To Know What Readers Think About Northerntruthseeker

A Letter To All My Readers: 


I have been coming under increasing scrutiny and abusive attacks from some very rude commentators, whose abusive comments I have absolutely refused to print, and therefore not allow into public view.  I have also endured a barrage of attacks on my character from Pro-Israeli and Pro-Zionist pure hate sites, such as "mah29001.wordpress.com".    These sites have been accusing me of being a "White Supremacist" as well as a "Nazi"!  I have jokingly called these haters my greatest "fan club".   


We who know the real truth all understand by now that these constant false accusations are the sad and tired excuses always used by these agents of hatred to attack any websites that focus on their crimes against humanity.


Now I am asking for your own opinion.  Please vote in my newest Poll as shown in the left hand column of this blog and please give me your honest opinion.  I will discuss the results of this important poll, after the poll closes within a week.




Thank you again for taking the time to vote!


More to come


NTS

No comments: