Thursday, April 1, 2010

From The Files Of Absurdity, Volume CXI: Remember, America: YOU Actually Vote For These Clowns!

In my continuous surfing of material over the Internet, I come across some articles, and even some videos, that are absolutely outrageous and absurd. These I like to share with my readers, because they may be absurd, but they are also disturbing!

Right now, I want to present the following video that was sent to me by a friend. It is available over Youtube, and it is absolutely ridiculous. In this video, Republican Congressman Hank Johnson from Georgia is interviewing Admiral Willard of the US Pacific Fleet over the stationing of 8000 additional US soldiers and sailors to the US territory of Guam. I do not want to spoil what happens in this interview, so I am wanting the readers to watch and listen for themselves here:

NTS Notes: This is beyond laughable and absolutely disturbing. The Admiral hesitates momentarily after the absurd question of "Guam Tipping Over" and goes right on with his very articulate answers. I cannot believe he held back his laughter!

America, you actually vote for this type of mentality for your Congress? It is no wonder that the Zionists are able to control the US Congress if this is the type of representation that the US public actually votes into office.

Absolutely absurd, and absolutely disturbing indeed! AND to top this all off... THIS is not an April Fools Day Joke!

More to come


No comments: