Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Zionist Goals: The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion is the Zionist blueprint for world domination. The Zionists have long claimed it to be false, and either a complete fake or a forgery. I am telling my readers now that it is both real and that the Zionists have been following it as their blueprint for world domination almost to the letter. It is a disgusting and most vile document, and I strongly recommend that everyone who wants to learn the bitter truth about these criminals to read it in its entirety!

Here now, I want to present the following two part video that I came across thanks to my friend Noor, over at www.snippets-and-slappits.blogspot.com. It is very important and very truthful information that is a must for all readers to watch for a full understanding of exactly what we are up against in our fight for humanity. My comments to follow:



NTS Notes: As I have stated, the Zionists have long claimed the Protocols to be false. I challenge them to show where in any of its contents that they are NOT following its instructions almost to the letter!

It does paint a grim picture of what is to come if and when they seize total control. That is why we must continue to spread the message and to have these criminals outed from our lives!

More to come

NTS

No comments: