Saturday, August 8, 2009

Just for laughs: My Kenyan Birth Certificate

There has been so much blog information and BS media attention put out about Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, as to if he is truly American born , and if, or not, that he actually qualifies to be the President of the United States.

If and when some real data comes out about the truth on this matter, I will be posting articles about it for my readers...

In the meantime, I came across this website, that is able to print out genuine looking Kenyan birth certificates. I decided to make one up for myself. Lets just say that it was a very difficult birth! Here is my Kenyan birth certificate:



NTS Notes: I know that it seems a bit lame, but I just want everyone to know that I can at least try to have a sense of humor once in a while. In these difficult times, it is good for the body and mind to laugh!

Anyone can make their own phony birth certificate, including Barry Soetoro.

More to come

NTS

2 comments:

kerdasi amaq said...

It is clearly not typewritten. The letters are not indented into the paper.

Northerntruthseeker said...

This is for humor only... You cannot be serious here? This article is to make the readers laugh, nothing more!